Reveille in Dallas
- Halliburton to spin off ins. group. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;10/23/95, Vol. 99 Issue 43, p46
Reports on the plan of Halliburton Co. of Dallas, Texas to spinoff its Highlands Insurance Group subsidiary by the end of 1995. Conditions of the spinoff; Financial performance of the company.
- This oil services giant is about to hit an earnings gusher. Fitch, Malcolm // Money;Dec1996, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p81
Features Halliburton, a Dallas-based energy services and engineering company. The position of former US Defense Secretary Dick Cheney as CEO; Why the company has strong potential for stock investors.
- Halliburton Co. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Oct93, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p111
Reports on Haliburton Co.'s ending of its plans to sell its Highland Insurance Co. subsidiary. Reason for the move; Plans for the subsidiary's divestiture in mid 1992.
- Getting the job done. Jones, Dale // Baylor Business Review;Spring1995, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p2
Features Halliburton Co., an energy services company in Dallas, Texas. Alliance arrangements; Prospects of energy production in the United States; Technologies for oil and gas production; Reorganization of Halliburton' divisions; Company clients; International operations. INSET: Profile..
- Halliburton denies rumor on asbestos losses. // Business Insurance;01/07/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p2
Reports the rumor on the bankruptcy of oilfield services company Halliburton Inc. Reason allegedly causing the motion to file bankruptcy; Award received by the company in 2001; Amount of monetary reserves claimed by the company.
- Methanol ship for Norne? Beckman, Jeremy // Offshore;Oct95, Vol. 55 Issue 10, p12
Reports on a proposal by Halliburton to supply a methanol production ship to Statoil. Reason for proposal; Plans for ship; Shortlisting of ship yards to build ship.
- Solco finds key to offshore gas problems. // Offshore;Apr96, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p80
Focuses on Solco and Halliburton's Methanol Production Ship (MEPS). MEPS as a spin-off of Solco's concept for whole-field production called the Total Energy Preservation System (TEPS); Features.
- Production of unwanted water substantially reduced. Hartley, Frank // Offshore;Aug2001, Vol. 61 Issue 8, p24
Reports on the increase in production of water cut in a North Sea oil well. Initial production rates from the sidetrack of the well; How personnel from Halliburton evaluated the well; Reduction made on the production of unwanted water.
- Halliburton Adds Efficient Central Plant. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;1/27/2003, Vol. 218 Issue 4, p64
Reports on the improvement of central plant building by Halliburton Co. in Texas. Services offered by the company; Features of the plant building; Derivation of chilled water loop system.