Believe it or not: Nuclear fusion in 1994
- COMMUNITY COLLEGES: INTERN PROGRAMS HELP TRAIN FUTURE WORKERS. // Business North Carolina;Dec2011 Energizer Supplement, p8
The article focuses on intern programs of community colleges that provide training for engineering students as future workers in the nuclear plants in the Carolinas. It discusses the increasing number of students from the Nuclear Energy Institute as 38% of workers in the electric power industry...
- Benchmarking Nuclear Plant Operating Costs. Peltier, Robert // Power;Nov2009, Vol. 153 Issue 11, p74
The article focuses on the operating costs of the nuclear plants in the previous years. It presents a comparison of the operating and generating costs of nuclear plant with the help of graphs. The production costs were 16.1/MWh (Mega Watt Hour) for the highest quartile of plants during the years...
- Center for Energy Workforce Development Sets Goals. // American Gas;Apr2007, Vol. 89 Issue 3, p38
The article offers information on the Center for Energy Workforce Development (CEWD) of energy utilities in the U.S. The American Gas Association (AGA), Edison Electric Institute Inc., Nuclear Energy Institute and National Rural Energy Cooperative Association have collaborated to form the CEWD...
- US, Russia, ready for nuke co-operation. // Modern Power Systems;Jan2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p8
The article reports on the statement of the Nuclear Energy Institute that U.S. President Barack Obama's administration is seen to enact a civilian nuclear energy cooperation agreement with Russia (Federation) with the completion of the congressional review.
- NEI criticizes Clinton's energy strategy. // Electric Light & Power;May98, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p8
Reports on the criticisms of the Nuclear Energy Institute on Clinton administration's energy strategy. Maintenance of a viable nuclear energy program; Need for a diverse energy supply.
- NEI's Top Industry Practice Awards. // Nuclear Plant Journal;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p12
Focuses on the excerpts submitted for the 2001 Top Industry Practice Awards winners by the Nuclear Energy Institute. Information on the crud burst process; Details on the sampling system requirements; Discussion on core monitoring system.
- Nuclear consolidation. Hoske, Mark // Electric Light & Power;May94, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p3
Reports that the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI) has consolidated the nuclear functions of four energy industry organizations into one Washington D.C.-based group. Reason for the move; NEI's plan to develop solutions to the industry's top priorities.
- The path to reform. COLVIN, JOE F. // Electric Perspectives;Nov/Dec98, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p22
Presents an excerpt from a testimony delivered by Joe Colvin, president and CEO of the Nuclear Energy Institute (NEI).
- Industry. // Nuclear Plant Journal;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p10
The article discusses the insight of the chairman at Nuclear Energy Institute concerning the impact of the increase in global nuclear energy resilience inn the capability of the U.S. to create new facilities in nuclear energy.