What makeup artists know that could help you
- Marketers race to claim the newest fountain of youth. Sloan, Pat // Advertising Age;7/27/92, Vol. 63 Issue 30, p1
Discusses new product hybrids called `cosmeceuticals' that combine cosmetic and therapeutic benefits. Products are pitting cosmetics companies and drug marketers against each other; Johnson & Johnson's Ortho Pharmaceuticals Corp. expected to make a major consumer push for Renova; Pharmaceutical...
- Makeup // Cosmopolitan;Jan1993, Vol. 214 Issue 1, p58
Spotlights new makeup products. Includes: Princess Marcella Borghese's Superiore Lipstick; Coty's Long 'N Healthy Mascara; New Shades of Beauty line from Cover Girl; Estee Lauder's Two-In-One Eyeliner/Browcolor; More.
- Makeup. // Cosmopolitan;Feb1993, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p52
Lists a variety of new makeup products. Includes: Elizabeth Arden's Really Great Mascara; Yves Saint Laurent's Touche Eclat; Chanel's Poudre Lumiere; L'Oreal's Lightnesse Light Natural Makeup; Details; Prices.
- Makeout-proof makeup! Lynn, Andrea Pomerant; Wan, Stan // Cosmopolitan;Feb1993, Vol. 214 Issue 2, p156
Gives tips to follow for smear-proof makeup. Perfecting smudge-proof lips; How to use foundation correctly; Use of loose powder; Enhancing eyelashes; How to avoid racoon eyes.
- Makeup. // Cosmopolitan;Mar1993, Vol. 214 Issue 3, p62
No abstract available.
- That gorgeous glow (it's easy to get!). Pomerantz, Andrea; Neve, Roger // Cosmopolitan;Mar1994, Vol. 216 Issue 3, p166
No abstract available.
- Makeup. // Cosmopolitan;Mar1995, Vol. 218 Issue 3, p76
Features cosmetics. Includes lipsticks; Eyeliners; Mascaras.
- Makeup. // Cosmopolitan;Jul95, Vol. 219 Issue 1, p36
Features cosmetics for women. Includes Clinique Almost Makeup SPF 15; Prescriptive's Sheer Lipsticks; Guerlain Multi-Color Gloss.
- Fortuitous properties. Goldemberg, Robert L. // DCI;Aug93, Vol. 153 Issue 2, p50
Features cosmetics raw materials offered by drug and cosmetics companies which are potential consumer products. Barnet Products Corp.'s Polyprepolymer-2; Product description; Applications; Boehringer Mannheim Biochemicals' urea and formamide; Mel-Co's melanin preparations; Fatty polyglucosides...
- Supplier formularies. // DCI;Aug93, Vol. 153 Issue 2, p56
Presents information on the formulation of cosmetics offered by different cosmetics companies. Centerchem Inc.'s Soothing Aftersun Gel-Lotion; American Colloid Co.'s Suntan Lotion; BFGoodrich Co.'s Waterproof Sunscreen Lotion (SPF 15); International Sourcing Inc.'s Therapeutic Bath Tonic.