Bill Clinton on family values
- Impeachment Articles. // Impeachment Articles;2009, pN.PAG
Presents the text of the impeachment resolutions for United States President William Jefferson Clinton presented by the House of Representatives on January 27, 1999.
- FY 2001 Discretionary Budget Request. Hellman, Christopher // Defense Monitor;2000, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p7
Focuses on fiscal year 2001 discretionary budget proposed by former U.S. President Bill Clinton.
- Paying the price. Isenstein, Howard // Modern Physician;Aug99, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p18
Discusses the Medicare plan proposal of United States President Bill Clinton. Information on the proposal; Concerns of physicians concerning the plan; Requirements in order to qualify for Center of Excellence designation.
- Presidential scorecard Thigpen, Kimberly G. // Environmental Health Perspectives;Apr1994, Vol. 102 Issue 4, p370
No abstract available.
- Clinton Impeached and Acquitted. Horn, Geoffrey M // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p41
No abstract available.
- Clinton Admits Error on Deregulating Derivatives in 2000 Commodity Futures Act. // Money Management Executive;4/26/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that former U.S. President Bill Clinton admits his role in the credit crisis and his error in the civil fraud case of Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) against Goldman Sachs & Co.
- Which president will we get? Romeo, Peter // Restaurant Business;01/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on US President Bill Clinton. Clinton's performance during his first term; Factors that would affect Clinton's second term.
- Perjury can cover up myriad crimes and abuses. Sowell, Thomas // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;02/01/99, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p19
Reminds the American public that perjury, not extramarital indiscretion, is the central issue in the impeachment trial of President Bill Clinton. Clinton defenders' strategy of misstating the issue in order to make it appear that the crime is not an impeachable offense; Possibility of...
- Clinton's people government: Grass roots repercussions. Peirce, Neal R. // Spectrum: Journal of State Government;Spring93, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p39
Highlights President Bill Clinton's invention of a powerful new form of government-to-people, people-to-government communication. Alteration of public life. Clinton's personal, full engagement campaign by listening and emphatizing with Americans of disparate backgrounds and cultures; Personal...
- Digest of other White House announcements. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/4/95, Vol. 31 Issue 48, p2100
Presents a list of US President Bill Clinton's public schedule for the week ending December 1, 1995. Includes return to the White House from Camp David; November 28 meeting with Senate Democratic leaders; Planting of a tree at the US Ambassador's residence in London, England.