Bill Clinton on family values
- A presidential quote. // Association Management;Dec94, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p112
Presents a quotation from United States President Bill Clinton.
- QUOTELINES. WOCKNER, REX // Windy City Times;10/14/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p9
The article presents several quotes from former U.S. President Bill Clinton commenting on same-sex marriage, veteran activist Larry Kramer describing his life being gay, and author Dan Savage considering the political actions of gays and lesbians.
- Quote of the week. // Human Events;11/24/95, Vol. 51 Issue 45, p1
Presents a quote from United States President Bill Clinton about the federal budget.
- Arts `vital,' says Clinton. // Teaching Music;Feb95, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p17
Quotes President Bill Clinton when he added new members to the President's Committee on the Arts and Humanities. Statement on the importance of arts and humanities to the lives of Americans as a people and as a nation.
- QUOTE UNQUOTE. WOCKNER, REX // Liberty Press;Oct2009, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p15
This article presents quotes from notable people including former U.S. President Bill Clinton on the implementation of the Don't Ask, Don't Tell policy.
- It's a wonk thing--you wouldn't understand. Farley, Christopher Joh; King, Wendy // Time;2/21/1994, Vol. 143 Issue 8, p16
Presents two quotes from President Bill Clinton. In February 1993, Clinton told a joint session of Congress that the `Congressional Budget Office was normally more conservative in what was going to happen and closer to right than previous presidents have been.' In February 1994, after the CBO...
- Honest living. Kroninger, Stephen // Progressive;Sep95, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p5
Presents a quote from United States President Bill Clinton concerning the country's role in international events.
- Kitchen notes. // Health (Time Inc. Health);Mar/Apr96, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p128
Presents a quotation by President Bill Clinton, on the need to reform the Agriculture Department's Food Safety and Inspection Service.
- Daily Quote. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/22/2009, Vol. 197 Issue 108, p2
The article presents a quote by Former U.S. President Bill Clinton on the global recession.