- FOLLOW UP. RKL // Ornament;Winter86, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p16
Photographs of several Indonesian beaded jewelry of stone and glass are presented.
- Wholesale to the trade. // Ornament;Autumn99, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p81
Presents photographs of antique jewelry for sale.
- Contemporary wearables. Cooke, Glenn R. // Craft Arts International;1998, Issue 42, p86
Presents information on the contemporary jewelry exhibition held at the Toowoomba Regional Art Gallery in Queensland, Australia from September 18 to November 2, 1997. Information on the items selected by Glenda King, curator of craft and design at the Queen Victoria Museum and Art Gallery in...
- Not a nickel's worth. // Current Health 2;Oct90, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p17
Notes that nickel in jewelry can cause some people to break out in a rash. New test available to determine the presence of nickel.
- Tokens of affection. Pizzi, Donna // Country Living;Jul95, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p38
Reflects on the sentimental value of some pieces of jewelry which were given to the author by her mother. Author's memory of her mother; Death of the author's mother.
- Pins go every-where! Knowlton, J.; Hartshorn, T. // Cosmopolitan;Aug91, Vol. 211 Issue 2, p122
Presents a photo essay of five ways to incorporate jewelry in a wardrobe. Pins added to a plain chain for belts and necklaces; Several pins create a corsage; Adding pins to hats; Other ideas.
- Gems: Be on your guard. Axon, G.V. // Consumers' Research Magazine;Jun89, Vol. 72 Issue 6, p24
Describes different types of natural and manmade gems and tells how to guard against unscrupulous dealers. Tricks of the trade; Finding a trustworthy jeweler; List of popular gems. INSET: Knowing your carats..
- Glittering prizes. // Good Housekeeping;Dec89, Vol. 209 Issue 6, pB1H2
Photo essay of jewelry gifts. Includes manufacturers and price information.
- Neat necklaces. Del Bagno, M. // Good Housekeeping;Jun90, Vol. 210 Issue 6, p224
Describes how to prevent necklaces and chains form getting tangled. This can be done by storing them on a kitchen utensil rack.