Abbas: Palestinians will never recognize Israel as Jewish state
- LEBANON-PALESTINIANS-ABBAS. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);8/16/2011, Vol. 199 Issue 5155, p18
The article reports that Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian Authority President, will seek for request for the recognition of Palestinian state on September 20, 2011 because the temporary member of the U.N. Security Council is Lebanon which will serve as the godfather of the Palestinians.
- Abbas: Let Palestinians die in Syria. // Jewish Advocate;1/18/2013, Vol. 204 Issue 3, p2
The article presents information on a statement provided by Palestinian president, Mahmoud Abbas who said Palestinian refugees to stay in Syria and die rather than give up their fight for the right to return the their country.
- Abbas says he won't recognize Israel as Jewish state. // New Jersey Jewish News;1/16/2014, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p20
The article reflects on the remarks made by Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas that he will not recognize Israel as a Jewish state or sign a peace deal that fails to include eastern Jerusalem as the capital of a Palestinian state, during a speech in the West Bank on January 11, 2014.
- Ongoing Displacement of Palestinians. // al-Majdal;Winter2013, Issue 55, p56
A letter is presented to Palestine President Mahmoud Abbas and members of the Council regarding the forcible displacement of Palestinians.
- Abbas: Peace talks have plenty of time. // New Jersey Jewish News;10/24/2013, Vol. 67 Issue 43, p33
The article informs that Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas reflects on the peace talks with Israel and also mentions about negotiations made between Jewish and Palestinian states based on the pre-1967 borders.
- LEBANON-PALESTINIANS. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);2/23/2010, Vol. 190 Issue 4795, p4
The article reports on reaction of Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas regarding the conflict in Ein el-Hilweh camp on February 2010 in Lebanon. It cites that he fears the repeat of the events that happened in the Nahr al-Bared Palestinian refugee camp on May, 2007 which left a number of...
- U.S. subsidizing repression of Palestinian dissidents. // Geo-Strategy Direct;6/6/2007, p16
The article reports on the claim by the Palestinian Authority (PA) Preventive Security Apparatus (PSA), under the direct control of PA Chairman Mahmoud Abbas, that it had arrested numerous Palestinians for collaborating with the Israeli government. The PSA stated that the group of collaborators,...
- Abbas Adopts Jesus as a Palestinian. // Israel Faxx;12/23/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 252W, p11
The article reports on the reactions regarding the Christmas message of Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas, in which he adopts Jesus as a Palestinian.
- New Leader for the Palestinians. // Junior Scholastic;2/7/2005, Vol. 107 Issue 12, p4
The article reports that on January 9, Palestinians overwhelmingly chose Mahmoud Abbas to be their new President, bringing hope to a troubled land. Abbas, who has called for an end to violence between Palestinians and Israelis, reached out to Israelis after the election. As President of the...