Doc drives wedge between kids, HIV
- IU works to be a public university. Bepko, Gerald // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/5/94, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p6A
Opinion. Comments on Indiana University's performance as a public educational institution. Quality of programs; Use of resources; Accountability of the administration.
- Branching out. Fenyvesi, C. // U.S. News & World Report;10/28/91, Vol. 111 Issue 18, p33
Reports that Russia may be about to get a branch of Indiana University, at the suggestion of the Center for Democracy, a Washington-based think tank. Reason why that university was chosen; The university is eager to move ahead if it can find the financing.
- Go Indiana! Thompson, Y.B. // Seventeen;Sep91, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p97
Looks at Indiana University, a school that offers numerous courses, 26 sororities, and the Hoosiers basketball team. Details on various classes, the campus, student body, graduates and more. INSET: On your mark (bicycle races), by B. Freeman; Into the woods....
- Indiana University grant. St. Lifer, Evan; Rogers, Michael // Library Journal;4/1/1993, Vol. 118 Issue 6, p34
Announces the Indiana University (IU) Libraries, Bloomington campus, received a three-year, $120,000 grant from the Department of Education to participate in a program that funds the purchasing of printed materials from countries making a shift toward democracy. IU as one of 11 participants in...
- Aging Brain Care model receives $7.8 mln in CMS innovation funding. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;7/19/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article informs the expansion of the U.S. based Indiana University's Aging Brain Care model.
- Research raises image, income of IU med school. Shankle, Greta // Indianapolis Business Journal;1/24/94, Vol. 14 Issue 44, p1A
Reports on the moves taken by the Indiana University School of Medicine (IUSM) to increase its research reputation. IUSM's research grant for 1988 and 1992 academic year; Importance of research; Problem of research financing; Facilities requiring funds to facilitate research; IUSM's research...
- Indiana University markets top-ranked business school. Shankle, Greta // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/1/94, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p11A
Reports on the Indiana University (IU) School of Business' launching of a marketing campaign to solve the university's lack of identity and to gear for tougher competition for top students. Reasons for the program; School ranking; Marketing strategy of other schools; Reason for the low...
- Indiana University Medical Center develops primary care strategy. Shankle, Greta // Indianapolis Business Journal;8/1/94, Vol. 15 Issue 18, p14A
Reports the development of a five-year primary care plan for all Indiana University hospitals by the Indiana University Medical Center (IUMC) and Wishard Memorial Hospital. Renewal of IUMC's contract to manage Wishard; Features of the plan; Wishard's declining Medicare and Medicaid...
- INDIANA: Land Deal in Bloomington. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;6/22/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33537, p9
The article informs that Bloomington city in Indiana is planning to issue its revenue bonds, worth 13 million dollars, to finance its downtown property deal from Indiana University.