Seascapes Conference Generates Interest
- The 27th Annual Meeting of the Behavior Genetics Association, Toronto, Canada. Heath, Andrew C. // Behavior Genetics;Nov1997, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p613
Reports on the Behavior Genetics Association's 27th Annual Meeting on July 10-13, 1997, in Toronto, Ontario. Participants; Presentations and symposium talks; Key speakers; Event highlights.
- Conference focuses on math, architecture. // East Bernard Express (TX);5/17/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 20, p5
The article reports on the Sixth Interdisciplinary Conference of the International Society of the Arts, Mathematics and Architecture hosted by the College of Architecture at Texas A and M University from May 18 to 21, 2007.
- SOUTHERN SOCIOLOGICAL SOCIETY GOLDEN ANNIVERSARY. // Social Forces (University of North Carolina Press);Mar86, Vol. 64 Issue 3, p846
Presents information on the 50th anniversary of the Southern Sociological Society. Designation of the Society year 1985 to 1986; Scope of thematic sessions at the Society's 1986 meeting in New Orleans, Louisiana; Key feature of the 1986 meeting.
- Well-known psychologist speaker at Mt. St. Mary College, April 24. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;04/13/98, Vol. 8 Issue 25, p19
No abstract available.
- Announcement. Shu, Tesuo // Indian Journal of Plastic Surgery;Jan-Jun2005, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p67
Announces the 5th World Congress of Cosmetic Surgery organized by the International Academy of Cosmetic Surgery in Tokyo, Japan on November 18 to 20, 2005.
- 2007 Polanyi Society Annual Meeting Program. // Tradition & Discovery;2007, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p4
The article offers information on the 2007 Polanyi Society Annual Meeting Program to be held on November 16 and 17, 2007 in San Diego, California.
- SYMPOSIUM: Molecular dissection of regulatory processes for vascular formation and functioning in higher plants. // Journal of Plant Research;Dec2005 Supplement, Vol. 118, p29
Presents abstracts of studies presented at the symposium on molecular dissection of regulatory processes for vascular formation and functioning in higher plants, during the 69th annual meeting of the Botanical Society of Japan. "VAN3 ARF-GAP-mediated Vesicle Transport is Involved in Leaf...
- Smithsonian highlights. // Smithsonian;Apr89, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p176
Presents a calendar of events, meetings and programs in the U.S. involving Washington, D.C.-based Smithsonian Institution as of April 1989. Seventh Annual Washington Craft Show, sponsored by the Women's Committee of the Smithsonian Associates; Exhibits and events; Resident associate program;...
- Recommendations of the Association of Asia Pacific Physical Societies (AAPPS) 2nd Workshop on Women in Physics. // AAPPS Bulletin;Aug2011, Vol. 20/21 Issue 1, p39
The article offers information on the recommendations of the Association of Asia Pacific Physical Societies (AAPPS) for approval by the AAPPS Council, which were presented at the 2nd Workshop on Women in Physics held in Shanghai, China, on November 13-14, 2010. According to recommendations,...