Merrill Will Underwrite California's First Negotiated Fixed-Rate GOs
- Lehman, Deutsche & Merrill Lynch to Sell Partial Share in Cox & Kings India. // EmergingMarketsNOW;8/28/2009, p5
The article reports that financial investors Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., Deutsche Securities Inc., Bank of America Corp. and Merrill Lynch & Co., are selling part of their shares in travel and tour operator Cox & Kings & Co. in India. All three investors hold a combined share of 11 percent in...
- Convertibles[a]. // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p25
Lists the largest investment banks in 1998 based on convertible securities underwritten. Includes Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; Lehman Brothers Inc.; Goldman Sachs & Co.
- SEC expanding probe. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;11/28/94, Vol. 10 Issue 48, p54
Reports on the Securities and Exchange Commission's investigation into the limited partnership sales of PaineWebber Group Inc., Merrill Lynch & Co., Dean Witter Reynolds and Lehman Brothers. Focus of the investigation on whether the firms misled investors about the safety and potential rates of...
- Lehman, Merrill Trading Platforms Likely to Live On. HINTZE, JOHN // Securities Industry News;9/22/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 33, p1
The article offers information on the trading platforms of Lehman Brothers and Merrill Lynch & Co. Barclays acquired the U.S. broker-dealer assets of Lehman through the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Southern District of New York. Lehman's LMX Trading Strategies is among the top algorithmic suites...
- Muni Market Mixed On 'Bellwether Day'. SCARCHILLI, MICHAEL; HERMAN, JACK; Kaske, Michelle; Saskal, Rich; Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/16/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32962, p1
The article reports that following Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection and Bank of America Corp.'s purchase of Merrill Lynch & Co., the municipal market showed mixed reaction on September 15, 2008. According to managing director of McDonnell Investment...
- Healthcare bankers have found a new darling: services. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/5/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 9, p6
Reports the selection of biotechnology as financial concern of healthcare services sector in the U.S. Coordination of Merrill Lynch&Co, Banc of America Securities, Lehman Brothers and CIBC World Markets; Features of their biotech shares; Operations background of the companies.
- B of A, Citi Named In Securities Suit. // American Banker;9/26/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 187, p20
The article discusses a lawsuit in which numerous financial companies were accused of misleading customers when they offered securities by Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. in February 2008. Companies named in the lawsuit include Bank of America Corp., Citigroup Inc. and Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. The...
- HOW THE BROKERAGE FIRMS STACK UP. // Bank Investment Consultant;Sep2000, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p44
Presents information concerning brokerage firms for 1998 and 1999. Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; Morgan Stanley Dean Witter Co.; Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc.; Salomon Smith Barney Holdings Inc.
- Street firms get creative to spur CAT bond market. Reinebach, Adam // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/06/98, Vol. 64 Issue 14, p7
Presents information pertaining to catastrophe (CAT) bonds. What prompted Merrill Lynch and two other firms to work on auto-related securitization for CAT bonds; What it will be linked with; Reason for establishment of a Bermuda-based reinsurance company by Lehman Brothers; Details pertaining to...