Bill Would Provide $100 Million Per Year for Intermodal Facilities
- OUT OF THIS WORLD? Zissou, Rebecca; Brown, Bryan // Junior Scholastic;9/30/2013, Vol. 116 Issue 3, p5
The article presents information on a bill introduced by U.S. Representatives Donna Edwards and Eddie Bernice Johnson that would declare the objects left by U.S. astronauts on the moon between 1969 and 1972 as part of a national historical park.
- Learning To 'Soar' HOFFMAN, MELODY K. // Jet;7/4/2011, Vol. 119 Issue 22, p13
The article discusses a legislative bill introduced by U.S. congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson which would improve science-education programs at high schools and colleges.
- House Could OK Wastewater SRF Bill By Mid-February. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;1/22/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32551, p5
The article reports on the possible approval of a bill that would authorize annual wastewater infrastructure improvement grants to states by the U.S. Congress. It is expected to be passed through the committee to the floor of the House before February 16, 2007. The bill was drafted by the House...
- Rep. Johnson Introduces Measure To Include Credit Unions in CRA. MARX, CLAUDE R. // Credit Union Times;3/18/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the introduction of a bill by U.S. Representative Eddie Bernice Johnson to expand the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) to cover credit unions as part of a group of non-bank institutions. It states that the bill would require CRA to consider how well a financial institution...
- U.S. Rep. Johnson speaks at BSW TGIF Legislative Breakfast. // Ellis County Press;8/16/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p1
The article reports that U.S. Representative Eddie Bernice Johnson will be speaking at the Annual TGIF Legislative Breakfast Series of the Best Southwest Partnership on August 10, 2012 at Methodist Charlton Medical Center on Wheatland Road in Dallas, Texas.
- U.S. Rep. Johnson speaks at BSW TGIF Legislative Breakfast. // Ellis County Press;8/9/2012, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p1
The article reports that U.S. Representative Eddie Bernice Johnson is the speaker at the Best Southwest Partnership's Annual TGIF Legislative Breakfast Series on August 10, 2012 in Dallas, Texas.
- Bill Would Ease Baldrige Award Limits. // Quality Progress;May2007, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p16
The article reports on the introduction of a bill by Congresswoman Eddie Bernice Johnson in the U.S. House that aims to ease restrictions on the number of Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Awards that can be given in a year. Johnson's bill proposes 15 total awards to be given every year. The...
- EHR INCENTIVES: Bill Would Expand MU to Behavioral Health. G. S. // Health Data Management;Jul2015, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p18
The article discusses a bill that will enable providers of behavioral health and addiction treatment to get payments from Medicare and Medicaid Electronic Health Record Incentive programs. The said bill was introduced by U.S. Representatives Tim Murphy and Eddie Bernice Johnson. The bill is...
- National Headliners. Booker, Simeon // Jet;4/26/2004, Vol. 105 Issue 17, p10
Presents an update related to politics in the U.S. as of April 2004. Schedule of National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice's speaking engagement at the Leon H. Sullivan Summit; Budget secured by Texas Representative Eddie Bernice Johnson for Dallas highway and transit projects in the...