Delaware Agency Selling $285M, With More Unlikely for the Year
- MTA Does Its Own Forecasting After N.Y. State Comes Up Short. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;4/27/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33306, p24
The article reports on the move of New York's Metropolitan Transportation Authority to make its own tax forecasting after state projections have repeatedly come in below expectations. INSET: MTA Does Its Own Forecasting.
- Highway Trust Fund; Highway Account, Mass Transit Account. // Treasury Bulletin;Sep2004, p111
Presents a table depicting revenue estimates for the highway and mass transit accounts for periods beginning at the close of fiscal year 2005.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Projecting Into FY '09. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;1/14/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32794, p9
The article on the projected tax revenue of $20.98 billion for the fiscal 2009 in Massachusetts. The calculation made by the Executive Office for Administration and Finance, and the House and Senate Ways and Means committees will help shape Gov. Deval Patrick's fiscal 2009 budget. It is a...
- Muni Market Prepares for $6.7B New Issue Calendar. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;12/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34418, p1
Municipal bonds traders had barely enough time to digest their turkey leftovers before a new bounty of bonds is being put on their plates.
- Report: House Gas-Tax Plan May Boost State Receipts $140B. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;3/14/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31593, p5
Cites a report regarding the impact of proposed plan to adjust gas tax and double funding for highways and transit projects on Washington's tax receipts. Amount of tax receipts expected to increase; Agency commissioning the report; Details of the proposed plans.
- Hospital Sale. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p37
Reports on the performance of Carson City's hospital revenue bonds measured by Standard & Poor's. Sale of debt on behalf of Carson-Tahe hospital; Features for the performance of hospital; Estimated percentage of the market share of the hospital; Fiscal profit from debt service coverage and...
- Massachusetts' Woes Slowing School-Aid Reimbursement. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;5/7/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31381, p5
Reports the decline on the tax revenue collection in Massachusetts. Reimbursement project to improve schools; Ability of the state to pay the short-term debt issued; Details on the competition pricing. INSET: Moody's Removes Suffolk From Watch List Ahead of Sales..
- Sorry state. // Crain's Cleveland Business;2/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p10
Discusses an estimated 700 million dollars budget gap in the fiscal year that ends June 30, 2003 in Ohio. Apprehensions among the Republic party members regarding a suggested increase in taxes; Incapability of the government to control the economy and its impact on tax revenues; Steps suggested...
- Perennial revenue procedures out. // Practical Accountant;Mar98, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p16
Announces the release of a standard set of eight revised revenue procedures which focus on letter ruling, determination letter and furnishing technical advice. Details on Rev. Proc. 98-1- Rev. Proc. 98-8.