- Welcome... Friis, Anny // Australian House & Garden;Aug2004, Issue 8, p12
Women are slaving away at the office and the guys are cooking up a storm, shopping down the aisles, caring for kids and swapping a night at the pub for the home comforts of plasma TV. This issue of the journal "House & Garden," is all about just 'what men want', but, so the girls don't need to...
- Editor's notes. Kitchen, Jane // Furniture/Today;1/3/2005 Supplement, p4
Presents an introduction to the January 4, 2005 issue of the journal "Furniture/Today."
- VANITY FAIR. Zarin, Cynthia // Victoria (Hearst Magazines, a division of Hearst Communications,;Aug2001, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p42
Presents pictures of dressing tables used by women. Use of dressing tables in the 13th century; Details of dressing table accessories; Pictures of dressing table placed besides windows and in bedrooms.
- Honor spurs us to be an even better people. Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;05/28/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 37, p39
Evaluates the periodical 'Furniture Today.' Community newspaper for the furniture industry; Value added information and analysis offered by the periodical.
- Looking at problems not always popular. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;09/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p72
Comments on the responsibility of the periodical 'Furniture Today' to publish both the good and bad news. Complaints from readers of the periodical; Obligation of the periodical to tell the readers what is really happening in the furniture industry.
- Submit your Best of Market photos, info. // Furniture/Today;10/18/2014, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p12
The article reports that the journal is asking furniture and home furnishing companies to submit photographs of their furniture, bedding and rug introductions to be considered by its editors for the Best of Market High Point Market feature, which will appear in the November 3, 2014 issue.
- Women--special issue on women and the environment. // Women's International Network News;Spring93, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p63
Provides information on the contents of a special issue of `Women,' a publication on issues relevant to women and the environment from Babiker Bedri Scientific Association of Sudan.
- Your Views, Your Comments, Your Say! // New African Woman; English;Aug/Sep2014, Issue 26, p82
Several letters to the editor are presented regarding the magazine "New African Woman" (NAW).
- WOMEN SHARE PREVENTION PLANS. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;8/1/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 46, Special section p4
The article offers information on the result of the survey by the periodical "Furniture/Today" and Medelia Inc. on how women deal with bedbug problems. It says that 63% of the women respondents state that they check the existence of bedbugs while traveling to prevent bedbugs, while 59% says that...