Film boost for Drexel Heritage
- Drexel comes out of woodwork. Weisz, Pam // Brandweek;8/1/94, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p12
Reports on Drexel Heritage's contemporary store redesign, new logo and regional advertising boost. Deeper involvement in the retail trade; Hiring of the design firm Cato Gobe to create a unified brand identity for its stores across the country; Advertising budget for 1994; Increase in regional...
- Drexel Heritage promotions designed to strengthen dedicated store efforts. // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p2
Reports on the promotion of three regional vice presidents in Drexel Heritage to strengthen the dedicated store program of the company in Drexel, North Carolina. Selection of Blain Wrench as vice president of store development; Promotion of Tom Skipper as vice president of national sales;...
- Drexel adds Roswell store. // Furniture/Today;9/16/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p48
Reports the opening of the Drexel Heritage Home Inspirations Store in Roswell, Georgia.
- Drexel Heritage creates three-brand ad campaign. // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p44
Reports on the launching of a national print advertisement by manufacturer, importer and retail franchiser Drexel Heritage. Use of a two-page spread on every ad; Concentration on bright and open settings; Inclusion of the tag line 'Now style and quality are affordable.'
- Gobeil's breaks ground for Drexel Heritage store. // Furniture/Today;5/13/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 35, p56
Reports the opening of the retail store from Drexel Heritage Home Inspirations in Portland, Maine.
- A Better Bedside Table. Berno, Jenniffer // Southern Living;Jun2009, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p102
The article evaluates the painted desk from Drexel Heritage.
- Home sweet home. // Cabinet Maker;11/30/2001, Issue 5265, p14
Focuses on various designs of furniture. Emphasis of Drexel Heritage on 'dressing-up' designs; Description of the 'Bernhardt Express' collection; Variation in colors on transitional upholstery offerings.
- Timeless furnishings from beloved houses. Steele, William P.; Beaulieu, Deborah // Victoria;Sep95, Vol. 9 Issue 9, p98
Features the Royal Country Retreats line of house furnishings from created by the Drexel Heritage.
- Occasional producers showcase increased flexibility, appeal. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;10/16/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p168
Reports on the provision of more versatility in occasional furniture pieces by manufacturers planning to get more reach across the industry. Table makers' offer of interchangeable legs for the same top; Drexel Heritage's creation of a mix-and-match approach to home decorating; Pennsylvania...