- Selfridges sports redesign of first-floor department. Lorenz, Trish // Design Week;4/4/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p4
Reports on the opening of a sports concept department at Selfridges store in Great Britain. Concept and features; Brands which will be represented by the department; Designers who participated in the project.
- MEDIA CHOICE. // Campaign;06/23/2000, Issue 25, p18
Assesses the use of plastic wrap outside the Selfridges building to cover up the scaffolding and building works on the department store's facade. Conversion of construction work into a marketing opportunity; Use of photographic-image in the plastic wrap; Unique approach of Selfridges to a...
- CALLING MORE SHOPPERS. Conti, Samantha // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;5/12/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 97, p13
Focuses on bids for the acquisition of Selfridges department store in London, England. Amount offered by Canadian billionaire Galen Weston; Factors affecting the operation of Selfridges; Details on the merger offers received by the company.
- Retail therapy with a twist. // In-Store Marketing;Aug2002, p6
Focuses on the advertising scheme of Selfridges Ltd.'s department store.
- Selfridges backs its Feast event with DM from Claydon
Heeley. // Campaign;12/5/2003, Issue 49, p8
Selfridges Ltd. is backing its Christmas in-store event with promotional activity to its cardholders. The department store's London branch is staging Feast which will run through the festive period. Claydon Heeley Jones Mason has created a mailing that will reach 50,000 Selfridges cardholders,...
- Five looks behind the new Selfridges in Manchester. Barnard, Matt // Design Week;8/15/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 33, p4
Reports on retailer Selfridges' plan to open a department store in Manchester, England, as of August 15, 2002. Selfridges' appointment of consultancies for the interior design of the store.
- New look cookshop for Selfridges. // Housewares;Aug2000, Issue 153, p42
Reports on Selfridges Ltd.'s relaunch of the cookshop on the lower ground floor of its flagship department store in London, England.
- Space Station. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/18/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 10, p7
Focuses on the renovation of Selfridges Ltd.'s flagship department store in London, England. Expansion of the space it devoted to women's and men's wear; Shift away from private label merchandise to focus on major brands; Expansion beyond the city of London, England; Absence of plans to open...
- Selfridges gets serious. Turner, Clare // Housewares;Mar/Apr99, Issue 145, p22
Investigates Selfridges' attempt to create a semi-professional cookshop at its department store in Manchester, England. Store range and presentation; Plans to improve kitchenware quality and choice; Display of products at the cookshop; Housewares categories; Selfridges' targeting of sales...