- Cradle to Cradle materials mimic nature. Vivaldi, Gabriella // Furniture/Today;6/17/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 42, p28
The article discusses four Cradle to Cradle materials used in furniture design including MC 0010-16 fabric wall coverings, MC 3419-05 jacquard weave textile, and MC 5367-06 resin sheets for cladding.
- Resources. // Contract;Jul2003, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p30
The article presents information related to various designs. Flipper, part of Material furniture's Knock-Down/Drag-Out line, is a folding screen with unique circular cutouts. The Brinkman Fabric Collection by Anne Paul Brinkman is now available through Roger Arlington. Fabrics blend influences...
- Introducing new lines. // Architectural Digest;Sep98, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p76
Describes proprietary design collections from five United States interior designers. Vicente Wolf's furniture collection for Carson's; Mimi London's rustic cedar furniture; Architect Campion Platt's custom furnishings; William Diamond and Anthony Baratta's textile designs; Sally Metcalfe's...
- EXHIBITIONS. // Mix (1749-8554);2012, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p83
Information about the Maison & Objet exhibition, an international trade fair, held in Paris Nord Villepinte in Paris, France on September 7-11, 2012 is presented. The event targets producers of upholstery, window and wall coverings and featured a diverse range of products and concepts from...
- fabric + wall covering. // Interior Design;10/31/2002, Vol. 73 Issue 11, p43
Presents several textile fabrics and wall coverings. Tranquility fabrics from Pollack & Associates; Fabrics from Carnegie Fabrics Co.; Logos collection of fabrics from Designtex Group; Classico vinyl wall covering from Versa Wallcovering; Sputnik from Cirqa Wallcovering; Oslo from Muraspec...
- Fabric and wall covering. // Interior Design;10/31/94, Vol. 65 Issue 13, p45
Presents fabrics and wall covering products from different companies in the United States. Scalamandre; cotton sail cloth; Wall paper designs.
- Fabric & wall covering. // Interior Design;05/31/97, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p134
Presents different house fabrics and wall coverings available in the United States as of May 1997. Includes Antera vinyl wall covering from IPC; Organza sheer from Pollack; Cotton velvet from Rodolph.
- Fabric & wall covering. // Interior Design;05/31/99, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p44
Introduces several fabric and wall covering products. Includes Rustica vinyl wallcovering from Wolf Gordon; Collection of sheers from Glant; Wallpaper from Paul Montgomery.
- Fabric & wall covering. // Interior Design;05/31/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 7, p74
Features various fabrics and wall coverings from designers and manufacturers. Yves Gonnet; Pollack; International Fabrics; Luna Textiles; Anzea; Scalamandre; Schumacher; Farrow & Ball.