Igoe retailer campaign
- Topnotch. Pulling // Cabinet Maker;04/02/99, Issue 5132, p10
Provides an overview of the market for beds in Great Britain. Factors affecting public perception of beds; Efforts of retailers and manufacturers to market beds; Market trends; Tips for 1999.
- Moving with the times. // Cabinet Maker;11/10/2000, Issue 5213, p12
Reports on the growing popularity of adjustable beds among consumers in Great Britain. Factors driving the trend; Increase in adjustables' share of the bed market; Lifestyle issues considered by manufacturers of adjustable beds; Quality lessons for consumers.
- Park Place Corp. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p24
Features the bedding producer Park Place Corp. in South Carolina. Expansion of the company into furniture and air mattresses; Implementation of aggressive marketing strategy; Quality of the products.
- High level sales. Bennewith, Jeremy // Cabinet Maker;08/11/2000, Issue 5200, p12
Discusses the major role that sales staff play in the success of the luxury end of the bed market in Great Britain. Changes in consumers tastes; Importance of giving attention to product layout and choice; Differences in large and small manufacturers' marketing emphasis.
- Top Canada bedding mfrs. grab 76% share. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;9/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p12
Reports on the ranking of the bedding manufacturers in Canada. Increase of market share; Growth of the total shipments of bedding factories; Facilitation of sales training to sales executive. INSETS: Canada's Top 5 bedding manufacturers;How the lists were compiled.
- Big bedding retailers boost 2002 sales 10.4%. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;9/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the increasing sales of the bedding retailers in Canada. Growth of market share; Launch of price and promotional campaign; Alteration of the pricing matrix. INSETS: Canada's Top 5 bedding retailers;Fitness duo backs new Bedford line;How the lists were compiled.
- Other players to watch. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p26
Features the bedding producers in the U.S. Expansion of the domestic licenses; Increase of the market share; Launch of promotional campaigns.
- McCarron: Customers 'deserve the best' // Furniture/Today;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p28
Reports on the marketing strategy of Sit 'n Sleep store manager Jason McCarron in California. Establishment of customer rapport; Enhancement of the shopping process; Customer relations.
- The rebirth of a brand? // Cabinet Maker;7/27/2001, Issue 5248, p8
Discusses the changes in the marketing strategies of Great Britain-based bedroom furniture retailer Sleepeezee. Marketing strategies implemented by the firm's marketing director Geoff France; Business losses incurred by the firm during the previous management; Launch of the Beautyrest range of...