- Bright Christmas for BrightHouse. // Cabinet Maker;1/15/2010, Issue 5670, p20
The article reports on the 12% growth of revenue for furniture retailer BrightHouse during Christmas trading in 2009.
- 'A godsend' from Sherbourne. // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p3
Reports on Sherbourne Upholstery's launching of its lift and rise Oxford chair in Great Britain.
- Ascot widens Sherborne choice. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p3
Introduces Ascot electric lift and rise model from Sherborne Upholstery. Features of the product; Availability of Senator in leather or soft cover; Introduction of chenille, tapestry and jaquard fabrics.
- Malaysia wages on rise. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;5/27/2013, Vol. 37 Issue 39, p1
The article informs that the furniture manufacturers from Malaysia have find ways and so have taken steps to minimize the impact of an increase in the minimum wage that would come in effect by the end of 2013, announced by the Malaysian government.
- Bright ideas. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2010, Issue 5686, p14
The article features Leo McKee, chief executive officer (CEO) of rent-to-own retailer BrightHouse Inc. and his insight on the challenges faced by the company. He mentions about transformational investment in the company as well as improving customer service practices and the effort to make...
- Sales strategy blamed for BrightHouse dip. // Cabinet Maker;5/11/2007, Issue 5537, p4
The article reports on the business failure of BrightHouse, a furniture and electrical retailer in Great Britain. The mere indicator of the failure is the lack of management focus on sales performance which led the company to a 42 percent fall in profits. BrightHouse specializes in selling...
- Bright spark. // Cabinet Maker;12/4/2009, Issue 5666, p12
The article presents the views of Leo McKee, chief executive officer (CEO) at Brighthouse Inc., on the furniture retail industry in Great Britain. He compares the difference between electrical and furniture retail and explains the alternative means offered by Brighthouse to customers who are...
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p5
Reports on developments in the furniture industry in Great Britain as of October 29, 2004. Closure of offices of DeCoro from November 8-15, 2004 due to relocation; BrightHouse's opening of its 130th and 131st branches at the Kingswalk Shopping Centre in Gloucester and Abingdon Streets in...
- Brighthouse HR boss judged by sofa successes. // Personnel Today;2/19/2008, p3
The article reports that Simon Bion, human resource (HR) director at rent-to-own furniture firm Brighthouse, will be judged on the product sales volume success in Great Britain. It notes that Bion, which joined the company in July 2007, has implemented sales targets for the Brighthouse'...