Do you remember the 'Fit for the Future Campaign'?
- Obituaries. // BMJ: British Medical Journal (International Edition);3/9/96, Vol. 312 Issue 7031, p634
Presents an obituary for Geoffrey Waring Robinson, a general practitioner and eye, nose and throat specialist.
- Testing the turf. Graveling, John // Public Finance;04/10/98, p20
Discusses issues on managing private finance projects. Remarks from Geoffrey Robinson, Paymaster General, on the acceptability of a private finance project; What the clients need if a private finance project is to succeed; Essential parties in a strong concession team.
- All change at OS. McWilliam, Fiona // Geographical (Campion Interactive Publishing);Sep98, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p45
States that Doctor Geoffrey Robinson is expected to succeed professor David Rhind as director general of Ordnance Survey. Who appointed Robinson.
- Untitled. PEDLAR, VALERIE // Most Dreadful Visitation: Male Madness in Victorian Fiction;2006, preceding p2
The author would like to dedicate the book "Most Dreadful Visitation: Male Madness in Victorian Fiction" to his parents, Geoffrey and Marjorie Robinson.
- Fall from grace often no more than spin. Mullins, Michael // Eureka Street;9/6/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p5
The article discusses various reports published within the issue including one by Andrew Hamilton on the claims of Bishop Geoffrey Robinson against the Catholic Church and another on the drug abuse confession of football player Andrew Johns.
- Robinson, Geoffrey Charles Francis. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;3/28/2006, Vol. 174 Issue 7, p1049
Presents an obituary for Canadian pediatrician Geoffrey Charles Francis Robinson.
- OUT OF CONTEXT. // Money Marketing;11/20/2014, Issue 1462, p63
The article presents a cartoon depicting a damaged press and quotes of several executives and politicians including PFS press officer David Booth, a newspaper editor Jeff Prestridge and British Labour Party politician Geoffrey Robinson.
- Education/Training. // Management Services;Jul2003, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p30
Reports that Dennis Whitmore of the Council of Management of the Institute of Management Services, will be developing the future progress of the education/training initiative of the council, following the death of the initiative's external advisor, Geoffrey Robinson.
- In brief. // New Statesman & Society;3/1/96, Vol. 9 Issue 392, p7
Reports on Geoffrey Robinson's purchase of the `New Statesman and Society' magazine from Grant Thornton.