Real LAN Security
- Cyberattacks Ramping up During Holiday Shopping Season. COSTA, DENNIS // Caribbean Business;12/17/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 7, p44
The article focuses on the insights of Derek Manky, global security strategist at network security firm Fortinet, about the increase of cyberattacks and hacking intrusions during holiday which are designed to steal valuable information from consumers. Manky states that cybercriminals are...
- Fortinet uncorks security mgmt. app. Greene, Tim // Network World;4/7/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p17
Reports on Fortinet Inc.'s introduction of FortiManager, a management appliance that claims to make it simpler for customers to configure, create policies for, and administer the large groups of the company's FortiGate security appliances. System of operation of FortiManager; Competing...
- 'SOC in a BOX'. // Software World;Jan2006, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p17
The article reports on the launch of the SOC in the Box, a comprehensive start-up program for managed security service providers (MSSP), by Fortinet Inc. in Great Britain. The package helps new MSSP in financing their management infrastructure and customer premises equipment, changing the sales...
- Integrating wireless with security appliances. Wexler, Joanie // Network World;4/25/2005, Vol. 22 Issue 16, p87
This article features wireless networks integrated with security appliances. VPN-1 Edge W series of wireless appliances from Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.; FortiWiFi-60, which combines network-based anti-virus, firewall, and content filtering from Fortinet Inc.; TZ170 line of hybrid VPN...
- Fortigate 80C UTM. Saini, Shumpy // PC Quest;May2012, p98
The article evaluates the 80C Unified Threat Management (UTM) from Fortinet Inc.
- NTT Europe Online Selects Fortinet Solutions. // Software World;May2007, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p24
The article reports that NTT Europe Online has selected Fortinet's FortiGate-100A, 200A, 300A, and 800 computer network security appliances and FortiGuard Subscription Services to fuel its Managed Unified Threat Management (UTM) Services. Anti-spyware capabilities, anti-spam technology, virtual...
- Fortinet FortiGate-310B Security Appliance. // Software World;May2008, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p25
The article evaluates the FortiGate-310B security software from FortinetÂ®.
- IoT attacks and new evasion techniques can be the emerging threats in 2016. // Express Computer;12/22/2015, p10
The article reports on the annual predictions by Fortinet and its threat research division, FortiGuard Labs, of the most significant trends in malware and network security going into 2016.
- TLCVISION IMPLEMENTS FORTIGATE ANTIVIRUS FIREWALL
SECURITY. // Computer Security Update;Aug2004, p5
Sunnyvale, California-based Fortnet Inc., a provider of ASIC-powered, network-based antivirus firewall systems for real-time network protection, has announced that TLCVision Corp., one of the world's largest providers of laser vision correction services, has implemented an enterprise-wide...