- INTERNET SECURITY DEBUTS REALSECURE NETWORK SENSOR/GUARD. // Computer Security Update;May2002, p3
Reports that Atlanta, Georgia-based Internet Security Systems Inc. has introduced RealSecure Network Sensor and RealSecure Guard for security of the computer system. Features of the security software; Pros and cons of the security software; Operational working of the security software.
- Young, gifted and out of work. Phillips, Tim // Director (00123242);May99, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p77
Explains why first generation internet entrepreneurs are forced to hand the company over to business experts. Remarks from Chris Klaus, founder of Internet Security Systems; One of Great Britain's technology start-ups.
- Internet Security Corp. establishes security analysis and policy consulting programs. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Jul96, Vol. 97 Issue 3, p100
Announces the launching of a security consulting practice by Internet Security Corp. Offering of network security audit and policy consulting programs for companies using the Internet for business operations; Contact information.
- Internet. // Communications News;Dec95, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p51
Reports that Internet Security Systems and Qualix Group have published their brochures on devices in the Internet.
- Internet Scanner fills the holes. McClure, Stuart // InfoWorld;01/26/98, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p66C
Reviews the beta version of Internet Scanner 5.0 for Windows NT, the latest network security scanner from Internet Security Systems Inc. Most comprehensive list of known attack signatures; Improved management reporting; Lack of vulnerability verification; Licensing issues; Half system requirements.
- RealSecure is a powerful patroller. Wold, Ken // PC Week;07/07/97, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p73
Evaluates Internet Security Systems Inc.'s RealSecure for Windows NT software tool. INSET: Reference corner: Security, by Kevin Walters..
- ISS' special focus pays off. Kerstetter, Jim; Kane, Margaret // PC Week;03/30/98, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p28
Discusses Look Out, intrusion detection software from Internet Security Systems (ISS) Inc. that monitors computers to prevent unauthorized usage. Platforms that Look Out will run on; When it will be available; Other security products from Internet Security Systems; How the company's stock...
- Internet security increases as Web technology advances. // Caribbean Business;7/5/2001, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p35
Reports the impact of advances in Internet technology on Internet security in Puerto Rico. Need to protect electronic transactions; Role of Internet Security Systems Inc. in electronic commerce security; Focus on European retail business.
- ISS software keeps an eye on applications. Messmer, Ellen // Network World;8/19/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 33, p20
Reports on Internet Security Systems' launch of the RealSecure Desktop Protector 3.5 software, which blocks unauthorized applications from invading a system. Software's basis on the BlackIce technology that the company obtained through its acquisition of Network Ice; Remote control of...