The Design CafÃ©: A new approach in the textile industry--part 2
- news. // AATCC Review;Oct2002, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p4
The article presents news briefs related to the textile industry. The Stork Textile Printing Group published the Textile Market Survey 2002 which revealed that there is increasing competition in the industry. The Alkylphenols & Ethoxylates Research Council found that alkylphenol-based products...
- Industry Market Survey. // AATCC Review;Oct2002, Vol. 2 Issue 10, p4
The article reports on the Stork Textile Printing Group and its survey on the textile industry. The Stork Textile Printing Group published the Textile Market Survey 2002 which included participants from several countries. The survey revealed that there is increasing competition in the textile...
- Stork announces new subsidiary. // Colourage;Jul97, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p51
Reports that Charlotte, North Carolina-based textile firm Stork Textile Printing Group has announced the formation in 1996 of a new subsidiary that will renovate used Stork printing machines to be called Renova America Inc.
- Quick Response seen as import antidote. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/11/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 29, p28
Focuses on Quick Response, a computer software for shortening the time of textile production and distribution. Featured techniques; Various forms of Quick Response use by textile industry; Need for a system that is consumer-activated; Quick Response Committee; Aspects of Quick Response as...
- SLI-Taper. // Indian Textile Journal;Sep2003, Vol. 113 Issue 12, p139
Reviews the SLI-Taper computer software product designed to provide quick and accurate tapering of fabrics for the textile market.
- SOFTWARE SUPPLIERS. Woodruff, Cosby W. // Textile World;May2001, Vol. 151 Issue 5, p12
Focuses on several software packages for the textile industry. Logistics Integrator 1.5 from McHughs; SANavigator Version 1.5 from Connex; Color Chooser from Pantone; Universal Software version 4.0 from HunterLab.
- SOFTWARE SHOWCASE. Woodruff, Cosby W. // Textile World;Dec2000, Vol. 150 Issue 12, p92
Presents several software for use in the textile industry. Management software Monarchive 5 from Moncarch Design System company; Printer management software inControl from Cognitive company; Color communications software NetPalette from GretagMacbeth company; Order fulfillment software...
- THE Key to COLOR. Eckman, Andrea L. // AATCC Review;Apr2004, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p37
Color plays such an important role in textile manufacturing. In garment manufacturing, color may rank even higher in importance than style and fit when it comes to sales. The key to providing accurate and consistent color is good color communication. Companies that specialize in color...
- SOFTWARE SUPPLIERS. Woodruff, Cosby W. // Textile World;Oct2001, Vol. 151 Issue 10, p71
Reviews several software for the textile industry. Formulation-Master 2001 from X-Rite; Design-Ease from Stat-Ease; Canvas 8 from Deneba Software; Vision Easy Map 2.0 from NedGraphics.