To network or not to network
- NetWeaving: More Than Simply Networking. Littell, Bob // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;2/19/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 8, p21
Presents information on netweaving. Evidences of the benefits of netweaving to the financial services industry; Reasons for the disinterest of people in netweaving; How netweaving works.
- Networked Networks: Financial Services Networks in the Context of Their Industry. Sydow, Jorg; Van Well, Bennet; Windeler, Arnold // International Studies of Management & Organization;Winter97/98, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p47
Discusses the financial services networks within the networked structures of the insurance industry. Two basic concepts of structuration theory; Information on structuration; Five different forms of horizontal linkages among leading German insurers.
- 'Onya bike' to men on trikes -maybe. // Money Management;9/27/2012, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p28
The article offers information on networking in financial services.
- Common tactics reach diverse IT. Morrison, Mary E. // B to B;6/23/2008, Vol. 93 Issue 9, p31
The article reports on the move of information technology (IT) industry in closing multiple subcategories-networking, security, storage, application development and wireless, to name a few-but firms which are successfully marketing to the professionals. According to the article, it has found out...
- From knowledge to networks. Cullum, Michelle // Training Journal;Jan2013, p61
The article discusses a transition from knowledge to collaborative network-based learning in organisations and the impact of the transition on the learning and development profession. Topics include the use of social networks and digital platforms to deliver technology-enabled learning programs,...
- Campbell Macpherson: The next 5 questions to ask your network. // Money Marketing (Online Edition);11/28/2012, p6
The author discusses the questions to be asked by authorized representatives (ARs). He emphasizes the importance of determining whether the professional indemnity (PI) insurance has resulted to increased savings. He highlights the effects of leaving the trail commission. He stresses the...
- What can 2013 Bring for the VAS Industry. Razdan, Rajesh // Voice & Data;Feb2013, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p78
The article discusses outlook in the value-added service (VAS) industry in 2013. It states that increase of modular technologies, demand ubiquitous connectivity, and increased competition outside the industry are the major trends in 2013. It also mentions that building next-generation of...
- Six great tech networking events. // Crain's Chicago Business;8/18/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 43, p0022
The article presents an overview of several technology-related networking events in Chicago, Illinois, including the Chicago Founders Circle, Deck Tech, and Chicago Python User Group.
- An application for any occasion. Jones, Mark // InfoWorld;3/10/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p12
Addresses the role of a network-centric strategy in ensuring adaptability in a changing information technology world. Approaches to applications taking a network-centric view; Benefits from the approach; Factor that determines a company's competitive differentiation.