NO. 1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY
- THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;4/7/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p4
Lists bestselling literary agents in the non-fiction paperback category. Tina Bennett; Joan Foley; David Black; Henry Dunow.
- `Soup' and Oprah over the top. Rotella, Mark; Chevannes, Ingrid // Publishers Weekly;3/29/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 13, p40
Focuses on the gains of the nonfiction paperback segment of the United States book industry in 1998. Top picks for 1998; Presentation of trade paperback and mass figures for originals, reprints or dual edition books published in 1997 and 1998.
- Random House Leading Paperback Nonfiction List With Old Titles. // Book Publishing Report;4/4/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the top ten paperback nonfiction list of the newspaper "The New York Times" in the U.S. as of April 4, 2005. Title of new books in the list; Rank of Random House company in the category; Books included in the list.
- Nonfiction reprints. Simson, Maria // Publishers Weekly;2/19/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 8, p210
Presents several nonfiction reprints in paperbacks. Includes `Lluvia de Oro,' by Victor Villasenor; `The Road From the Past: Traveling Through History in France,' by Ina Caro; `Making Movies,' by Sidney Lumet.
- July publications. // Publishers Weekly;6/17/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 25, p61
Announces the publication of several nonfiction paperbacks in July 1996. `American Military History'; `A Hero in Every Heart'; `Water-mill Inns of France'; `The Country Music Lover's Guide to the U.S.A.'
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Titles With Longevity. // Book Publishing Report;5/17/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting paperback nonfiction bestsellers by titles with longevity. "Reading Lolita in Tehran," by Azar Nafisi; "Seabiscuit," by Laura Hillenbrand; "The Devil in the White City," Erik Larson; "Tuesdays With Morrie," by Mitch Albom.
- `Puppy' Love. // Entertainment Weekly;02/18/2000, Issue 526, p81
List several trade paperbacks, fiction and nonfiction books.
- The week: Books. Harlan, Megan; Cardozo, Erica K. // Entertainment Weekly;2/16/96, Issue 314, p56
Presents a review of books released in the United States as of February 16, 1996. Nonfiction novels; Fiction; Paperback books.
- THE PUBLISHERS: Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p4
Lists the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for paperback nonfiction publishers for 2002.