- NO. 1 TITLES WITH LONGEVITY. // Book Publishing Report;4/7/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p4
Lists bestselling non-fiction paperback books. 'Last Dance, Last Chance,' by Ann Rule; 'Seabiscuit,' by Laura Hillenbrand; 'Catch Me if You Can,' by Frank Abagnale and Stan Redding.
- `Soup' and Oprah over the top. Rotella, Mark; Chevannes, Ingrid // Publishers Weekly;3/29/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 13, p40
Focuses on the gains of the nonfiction paperback segment of the United States book industry in 1998. Top picks for 1998; Presentation of trade paperback and mass figures for originals, reprints or dual edition books published in 1997 and 1998.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 25 AGENTS Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/29/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 50, p8
Presents the chart depicting the top 25 agents of paperback nonfiction books in the U.S. according to the bestseller scorecard of the newspaper "The New York Times".
- 2004 Paperback Nonfiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;1/17/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p8
This article presents information on top literary agents for 2004 paperback nonfiction in the U.S. Some of the agents are David Black, Morton Janklow, Joan Foley, Amanda Urban, Esther Newberg, Chris Schelling, Tina Bennett, Don Congdon, Peter Ginsberg and Robert Barnett.
- Random House Leading Paperback Nonfiction List With Old Titles. // Book Publishing Report;4/4/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the top ten paperback nonfiction list of the newspaper "The New York Times" in the U.S. as of April 4, 2005. Title of new books in the list; Rank of Random House company in the category; Books included in the list.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;12/23/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 50, p4
Presents a chart depicting the top literary agents of authors with paperback novels in the U.S.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD. // Book Publishing Report;5/5/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p3
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of literary agents based on their performance in the New York Times Bestseller Scorecard for paperback fiction in the U.S.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;6/16/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 23, p4
Ranks 'New York Times' Bestseller's literary agents in the paperback fiction sector as of June 2003. Amy Berkower; Robert Gottlieb; Steve Axelrod; Robin Rue; Jennifer Rudolph Walsh.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 AGENTS. // Book Publishing Report;11/3/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 42, p7
Presents data on the top 10 literary agents of paperback fiction in the U.S. based from the newspaper 'New York Times.' Amy Berkower of Writers House LLC; Robert Gottlieb of Trident Media; Steve Axelrod of Axelrod Agency.