- People In The News. // Electronic Education Report;04/11/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 7, p8
Reports on executive appointments in the educational software industry in the United States, as of April 11, 2001.
- Private Equity Sale Sought, New Execs at Cookie Jar Ed. // Educational Marketer;5/14/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p1
The article announces the appointments of various executives including Roger Posacki as the new chief operating officer of the education division at Cookie Jar Group in Toronto, Ontario and Tom Purcell as the new senior vice president for finance at Cookie Jar Education in the U.S.
- All The Wright Moves. Galagan, Patricia A. // Training & Development;May2000, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p55
Profiles Kathleen Wright, business development director at Baltimore, Maryland-based LearnWare LLC. Roles and responsibilities; Educational attainment; LearnWare's focus in the employee training materials market.
- Gallic pub TV taps Tessier topper again. Giudice, Barbara // Daily Variety;08/24/2000, Vol. 268 Issue 58, p7
Reports that the Conseil Superieur de l'Audiovisuel has appointed Marc Tessier as executive chief of France Television. Details of Tessier's experience.
- Size Up: PREPNet Asks Fire Service for Incident Video. // Fire Chief;Mar2010, Vol. 54 Issue 3, p10
An interview with Jeff Elliott, contract manager of the National Preparedness Network (PREPNet), is presented. He says that PREPNet provides video production of instructions, video-conferencing for distance learning, video streaming, webinars and DVD creation. He mentions their 40-terabyte...
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;5/14/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p8
The article announces several appointments of executives in the educational materials industry including Gunnar Voltz as the new president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Options Publishing, John Atkocaitis as the new senior vice president of sales of Sundance/Newbridge and the resignation...
- Scholastic Ed Soars on Technology Sales in First Half. // Educational Marketer;1/ 4/2010, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p1
The article reports on the continues growth of technology products and services in the Educational Publishing segment at Scholastic Inc. in New York. It mentions that Educational publishing revenue increases to 34.7% to 122.6 million in the fiscal second quarter ended on October 31, 2011....
- People ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;3/6/2006, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on career developments of executives in the U.S. educational publishing industry. Ronald Taylor the chief executive officer (CEO) of DeVry Inc. plans to step down from his post and become senior advisor to the company. Daniel Hamburger will take the place of Taylor as CEO of...
- People ... // Electronic Education Report;3/11/2005, Vol. 12 Issue 5, p8
Reports on career development of executives in the instructional materials industry in the U.S. Appointment of Elliot Soloway as technical advisory board of Data Evolution Corp.; Selection of Gary Johnson as vice president of sales for Edustructures; Appointment of Donald Davidson as vice...