In Other Testing News
- Great Start. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;9/3/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p8
A quiz about different topics that appeared in the September 3, 2007 issue of this magazine is presented.
- sticky SITUATION. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;11/19/2007, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p7
This article presents a quiz dealing with a personal dilemma is presented.
- Touch the Sky. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;2/4/2008, Vol. 76 Issue 15, p2
A quiz about a graph on the world's tallest skyscrapers is presented.
- WORD workout. // Scholastic News -- Edition 5/6;2/4/2008, Vol. 76 Issue 15, p8
A vocabulary quiz for children is presented.
- Indianapolis Adds Online Tests, While South Dakota Drops Them. // Educational Marketer;3/3/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p3
Reports that second-through ninth-graders in the 41,000-student Indianapolis, Indiana school district in the spring of 2003 will switch to new electronic adaptive tests in reading, language arts and mathematics.
- World's Largest Animals. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;10/2/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p4
This article presents a set of questions about the largest animals based on the bar graph showing the size of blue whale compared with that of other large animals.
- What's the Word? // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;10/2/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 4, p4
This article presents a series of questions for children about the articles published in this issue.
- Don't Skip Breakfast! // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;11/27/2006, Vol. 63 Issue 9, p3
The article reports on a U.S. study which found that the children who ate breakfast got higher scores on certain tests.
- What's the Word? // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;10/29/2007, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p4
A quiz about vocabulary related to articles published within this issue is presented.