Vantage Learning To Enter Paper-Based Testing Powered by Acquisition of McCann Associates
- Middle School Tech Assessment Developed For School Pilot. // Electronic Education Report;7/9/2004, Vol. 11 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the initiation of a national technology proficiency assessment for middle school students during the 2004-2005 school year by Vantage Learning company in the U.S. Features of the assessment; Introduction of the assessment at the National Educational Computing Conference; Target price...
- Contract Fight Halts Oregon's Online Testing. Trotter, Andrew // Education Week;3/21/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 28, p17
The article presents information on a dispute between the state of Oregon and Vantage Learning, an online-testing company. The state alleges that Vantage switched off the state's testing system several weeks before their contract expired in 2007, leaving Oregon students unable to complete...
- MY Access 7.0. // District Administration;Nov2006, Vol. 42 Issue 11, p86
The article evaluates the instructional writing tool software MY Access 7.0 by Vantage Learning.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;4/7/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p7
The article reports on the partnership of Vantage Learning and Schoolteam, the 800,000 dollars worth of contract signed by a school district in Palm Springs, California with Vantage Learning, and the launch of the microsite of SMART Technologies on Scholastic Educational Publishing's internet site.
- News Briefs... // Electronic Education Report;10/25/2002, Vol. 9 Issue 20, p7
Reports development in the educational technology industry in the U.S. as of October 2002. Selection of the My Access! online writing application of Vantage Learning by the Milwaukee public schools; Availability of the product to several schools; Contract between Georgia Professional Standards...
- Partnerships & Acquisitions... // Electronic Education Report;3/28/2003, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p7
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of March 2003. Partnership between United Learning and Cerebellum Corp.; Launch of Learning Access! product by Vantage Learning; Introduction of the Brigance Screens Internet scoring service by Curriculum Associates.
- News Briefs ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;12/15/2006, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p7
The article offers news briefs related to educational technology in the U.S. The Vantage Learning has introduced My Access! Home Edition online writing program. The Green River Regional Educational Cooperative purchased Carnegie Learning's Bridge to Algebra curriculum for seventh graders in...
- MY Access! 4.0 Provides Web-Based Grading. // T H E Journal;Dec2003, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the release of the MY Access! Web-based grading program from Vantage Learning. Features of the computer program; Benefits of the program for teachers and students.
- Vantage Learning: MY Access! 6.0. // District Administration;Oct2005, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p83
Reviews the online instructional computer software, MY Access! 6.0, from Vantage Learning.