TITLE

Independent Resources reports on application for extension of Ksar Hadada licence in Tunisia

PUB. DATE
February 2014
SOURCE
World Energy News;2/20/2014, p21
SOURCE TYPE
Newswire
DOC. TYPE
Article
ABSTRACT
The article reports on the notice received by basin operator Independent Resources and oil company Entreprise Tunisienne d'Activités Pétrolières (ETAP) from Tunisia's Ministry of Industry, Energy and Mines in 2014 concerning the Ksar Hadada Permit.
ACCESSION #
94735110

 

Related Articles

  • Budget approved for Maghreb gas link.  // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/28/2006, Vol. 50 Issue 30, p12 

    The article reports on the approval of budget for the proposed gas pipeline project from Melitah in Libya to Gabes in Tunisia by Joint Gas Co. Joint Gas is a joint venture of Libya's National Oil Corp. and Tunisian state oil company Entreprise Tunisienne d'Activites Petrolieres. The investment...

  • ETAP.  // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/1/2013, Vol. 57 Issue 44, Special section p20 

    The article features Tunisian state-owned oil and gas firm Entreprise Tunisienne d'Activites Petrolieres (ETAP). Established in 1972, ETAP is headed by chief executive officer (CEO) Mohamed Akrout. The firm maintains agreements with other energy firms including the National Oil Corporation of...

  • Etap no-frills in Leeds. Ranson, Kelly // Travel Weekly (UK);4/27/2007, p25 

    This article reports on the third hotel that was opened by Etap in Great Britain as it builds it portfolio of budget hotels. The Etap Hotel Leeds Centre opened in March 2007 and hopes to offer full hotel services but on a no-frills basis and low room rates. Each of the 218 rooms accommodate up...

  • Serinus Energy spudded Sabria field development well onshore Tunisia.  // World Energy News;7/21/2014, p15 

    The article reports that Serinus Energy Inc. has spudded the Winstar-12bis development well on the Sabria field, onshore Tunisia. Sabria is 45% owned and operated by Winstar Tunisia, a subsidiary of Serinus and the other 55% is owned by the Tunisian state oil company, Entreprise Tunisienne...

  • Tunis to tender for Hasdrubal.  // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;9/21/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 38, p32 

    The article reports that Tunisian state oil company Entreprise Tunisienne d'Activites Petrolieres (Etap) is set to tender the advisory mandate for the estimated $500 million financing of the Hasdrubal gas and condensates field development. Etap and BG are partners in a 50:50 joint venture to...

  • Switching resources. Williams, Perry // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/5/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 40, p65 

    This article deals with the efforts of Tunisia to lure foreign investments into its gas industry. In June 2007, Great Britain's BG Group announced plans to spend $1,300 million to boost natural gas production in the country. State oil and gas company Entreprise Tunisienne d'Activites Petrolieres...

  • EXPLORATION.  // Offshore;Jun2000, Vol. 60 Issue 6, p28 

    Presents updates on the exploration projects of several oil companies as of June 2000. Information on the regional survey conducted by Fugro-Geoteam AS for ETAP; Details on the survey conducted by TGS-NOPEC in Eastern Canada; Completion of the North Sea survey conducted by Schlumberger Oilfield...

  • Construction deals awarded for $800m Tunisia gas project. CRISP, WIL // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/31/2014, Vol. 58 Issue 44, p9 

    The article looks at a planned gas treatment plant in Tunisia, a joint venture of petroleum companies Entreprise Tunisienne d'Activites Petrolieres (Etap) and OMV. It reports that contracts for the project have been awarded to companies including construction companies Bouchamaoui Industries and...

  • Egdon Resources reached agreements to farm out interests in Licence PEDL005(R) to Terrain Energy & Union Jack Oil.  // World Energy News;7/14/2015, p1 

    No abstract available.

Share

Read the Article

Courtesy of THE LIBRARY OF VIRGINIA

Sorry, but this item is not currently available from your library.

Try another library?
Sign out of this library

Other Topics