Remember Pearl Harbor How?
- Pearl Harbor is history, around us is living history. PAIGE, HARRY W. // National Catholic Reporter;02/26/99, Vol. 35 Issue 17, p2
Reflects on the bombing of Pearl Harbor, Hawaii on December 7, 1941. Account about a ceremony commemorating the 57th anniversary of the event; How the United States military commemorates the event; Why the event will continue to be remembered.
- REMEMBERING THE PAST. // Scholastic News -- Senior Edition;12/3/2001, Vol. 70 Issue 12, p2
Announces the 60th anniversary of the World War II attack on the United States naval fleet in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii by Japan.
- ANNIVERSARY. Vine, Katy // Texas Monthly;Dec2001, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p24
Commemorates the anniversary of the attack on Pearl Harbor in Hawaii in December 1941.
- Pearl Harbor Day. // Trammel Trace Tribune (Tatum, TX);12/4/2008, Vol. 33 Issue 47, p1
The article reports that December 7, 2008 is dedicated as the Pearl Harbor Day in commemoration of those who died in the Japanese attack of Pearl Harbor in 1941.
- EVENTS. // Military History;Jan2012, Vol. 28 Issue 5, p82
The article offers information on the World War II Valor, a 70th anniversary celebration of the attack at the Pearl Harbor, in the Pacific National Monument in Honolulu, Hawaii and the exhibition "Infamy," at the National WWII Museum in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Fifty Years After the Pearl Harbor Surprise Attack. Yen Lee, S. // Chinese American Forum;Jan1992, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p17
The article reports on the history of Pearl Harbor attack by Japan fifty years after. The attack happened on December 7, 1941 in Oahu, Hawaii. An overview of the speech made by President George Herbert Walker Bush regarding the United States atomic bombing of Japan and the press conference to...
- Ready to be the next greatest? Sauer, Bruce // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p4
The author expresses his views on two milestones observed by the U.S. in December 2011. They include the 70th anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack and the announcement of the Pearl Harbor Survivors Association to disband. He considers the greater ramifications brought by the second milestone....
- The Date 'Which Will Live in Infamy'. // Tennessee Tribune;12/9/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 49, p6A
The article presents the commemoration of the Pear Harbor Day when Japan made a surprise attack on the U.S. Naval Base at Pearl Harbor, Hawaii on December 7, 1941.
- Untitled. // Time;12/9/1966, Vol. 88 Issue 24, p29
The article announces the 25th anniversary of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor, Hawaii in 1941.