Lessons from a seven-in-one conversion
Tags: CREDIT unions
- CREDIT UNIONS. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2009 Book of Lists, p70
A list of the top credit unions in Las Vegas, Nevada for 2009 ranked based on the number of local members is presented, including Nevada Federal Credit Union, Silver State Schools Credit Union and WestStar Credit Union.
- Credit unions. // Whole Earth;Spring98, Issue 92, p92
Lists several socially responsible credit unions in the United States. New York City-based National Federation of Community Development Credit Unions; Ithaca, New York-based Alternative Federal Credit Union; Durham, North Carolina-based Self-help Credit Union.
- Show your passion for CUs. Mica, Daniel A. // Credit Union Magazine;Sep2000, Vol. 66 Issue 9, p10
No abstract available.
- Seize the Opportunity To Make a Difference. Elliott, Charles // Credit Union Magazine;Jan2001, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p11A
Highlights the impact of the Mississippi Credit Union System on the financial well-being of younger generations in 2000. Importance of including financial management courses in school curricula; Benefits of the Mississippi credit union; Details on leadership seminars offered by the banking...
- Name change supports strategic growth strategy. Sorrels, Ken // Credit Union Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p45
Discusses the strategy of Dallas, Texas-based Credit Union of Texas to expand its field of membership. Name change process; Launch of branding campaign; Branch expansion.
- National CU Foundation fund honors Ed Callahan. Peterson, Ann Hayes // Credit Union Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 68 Issue 12, p45
Reports on the National Credit Union Foundation's receipt of a $100 million pledge to Callahan Fund, named in honor of Patelco Credit Union chief executive Ed Callahan. Grant requests that will be supported by the fund; Contact information.
- YESTERDAY. Kirkpatrick, Gabriel // Credit Union Magazine;Mar2003, Vol. 69 Issue 3, p108
Highlights the historical events related to credit unions in the U.S. Recognition of Headgear Workers Credit Union of New York as the most outstanding credit union in 1924; Production of the credit union movie 'King's X' in 1953; Proposal of President Jimmy Carter to tax credit unions.
- Serving small business. Kuehn, Kathryn // Credit Union Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p8
Focuses on the role of credit unions in assisting small businesses with their financing and deposit services needs in the United States. Small business lending of National Credit Union Administration.
- Compensating for CU capacity. Darbe, Alan // Credit Union Magazine;Apr2003, Vol. 69 Issue 4, p38
Focuses on ways to compensate for credit union capacity in the United States. Dependence of an organization in capacity to perform; Capacity factors in technology planning.