Wake up call at Parker Knoll
- Silentnight will invest in Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;10/20/2000, Issue 5210, p1
Reports on the impending investment of Silentnight into Parker Knoll if its cash takeover bid is successful. Silentnight's expectation on return to profitability; Insufficient investment being experienced by the Parker Knoll furniture brand; Uncertainty on the future of the fabric division,...
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. // Cabinet Maker;10/26/2007, Issue 5561, p46
The article presents a reprint of the article "Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll," which appeared in the October 11, 2002 issue of "Cabinet Maker." It focuses on the plan of the new management of British furniture firm Silentnight Holdings PLC composed of chief executive Nino Allenza...
- Parker Knoll joins Christie-Tyler stable. // Cabinet Maker;3/11/2005, Issue 5429, p3
Reports on the purchase of Parker Knoll by Christie-Tyler from Silentnight Group in Great Britain. Nee d for changing some of the product without hurting the quality; Comment of Christie-Tyler chief executive Scott Malvenan on acquiring the brand; Negotiation on the sale of the Nathan brand.
- Silentnight will keep Ducal and Parker Knoll. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2002, Issue 5308, p1
Reports on the reorganization of the Ducal and Parker Knoll by Silentnight Holdings in Great Britain. Search for a non-executive director by the Silentnight; Development of the partnership with the customers; Commitment of Silentnight to the other companies.
- August At Home for PK. // Cabinet Maker;07/16/99, Issue 5146, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll will hold `At Home,' a three day furniture show at its High Wycombe showroom in England in August 1999.
- Staff face layoffs as PK 'goes back to its roots' // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p1
Reports on the separation of the upholstery and cabinet businesses of Parker Knoll furniture company.
- PK sees upturn as it ponders foreign move. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p3
Reports that Parker Knoll Upholstery is experiencing a resurgence in product orders as it considers having its 2004 contemporary collection produced overseas.
- PK offers incentives to spend _GCP_2,000. // Cabinet Maker;03/05/99, Issue 5128, p2
Reports on Parker Knoll's campaign which offers consumers incentives to spend over 2,000 British pounds. Offer of a free Morphy Richards servery; Remarks from Andrew Robinson, commercial director; Duration of the campaign.
- PK ready to take orders for Stag. // Cabinet Maker;09/22/2000, Issue 5206, p2
Reports that Great Britain-based furniture maker Parker Knoll has begun accepting orders for Stag products, with a specified delivery time on many cabinet ranges.