Fairway gets in first with epos system
- Liberon POS revamped. // Cabinet Maker;8/3/2001, Issue 5249, p3
Reports on the upgrading of Liberon's Point-Of-Sales material including a 68 page product guide. Provision of information on wood maintenance and repairs; Launch of a series of leaflets; Creation of a company logo.
- Catching the customer's eye. // Cabinet Maker;9/7/2001, Issue 5254, p9
Examines the role of point-of-sale (POS) systems in the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain. Conventional concept of POS in the furniture industry; Objective of POS; Method in the application of POS.
- New POS highlights Hacienda range. // Cabinet Maker;08/06/99, Issue 5149, p5
Reports that Mexican pine cabinet company Tucan has updated its retailer point-of-sale (POS) system.
- Are you being served? // Cabinet Maker;5/31/2002, Issue 5289, p13
Explores the conditions in customer service in the furniture industry of Great Britain. Significance of points-of-sale system; Importance of salespeople; Demand of consumers for brochures.
- Credit POS revamped. // Cabinet Maker;02/11/2000, Issue 5174, p2
Reports that consumer credit firm Colonial Finance UK has updated its point-of-sale systems in furniture stores.
- Fairway to install Radii software. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p3
Reports on manufacturer and retailer Fairway Furniture's completion of a deal to install Radii's Furniture Software System at its sites in Devon and Cornwall, England.
- Fairway and Clarkes scoop AIS awards. // Cabinet Maker;11/17/2000, Issue 5214, p3
Cites the selection of furniture suppliers Fairway Furniture and Clarkes Furnishers as AIS Members of the Year for 2000.
- POP tools help stores stir upholstery sales. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;6/4/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 38, p14
The article reports on the steps taken by upholstered furniture manufacturers to help retailers with product sell-through. According to the author, manufacturers have launched a variety of programs including point-of-purchase materials and special displays. According to manufacturer Best Home...
- Store kiosk system attracting more retailers. // Furniture/Today;7/10/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 43, p49
The article reports that Belfort Furniture in Virginia, Beck's Furniture in California, Furniture Fair in North Carolina and Interiors in Pennsylvania are among the furniture retailers that have installed Show/Pro retail kiosk systems from Showroom Technology. The kiosks simplify the sales...