- Retail prices decelerating. // Cabinet Maker;4/8/2011, Issue 5732, p10
The article offers updates on the price inflation of furniture products as of March 2011.
- Furniture pre-sale hike hits inflation. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2007, Issue 5547, p3
The article reports on the increase of furniture prices in June 2007 in Great Britain. National Statistics cites greater price establishing by furniture retailers ahead of summer sales as the factor that pushed prices up by 9.8%, raising the annual furniture retail inflation rate to 12.5%. It...
- Inflation static. // Cabinet Maker;7/19/2002, Issue 5296, p3
Reports on the retail price inflation in the furniture industry as of June 2002. Offset in the prices of living room and bedroom furniture; Deflation in furnishings; Information on the overall retail inflation.
- Price establishing a key factor in inflation. // Cabinet Maker;4/20/2007, Issue 5534, p3
The article reports on the role of price establishing in the furniture industry to inflation in Great Britain. Bank of England governor Mervyn King wrote a letter to Chancellor of Exchequer Gordon Brown and stressed that the increased inflation figure raised the consumer confidence interest rate...
- Petrol fuels furniture price rises. // Cabinet Maker;12/21/2007, Issue 5569, p5
The article reports on the factors contributing to the inflation of the furniture industry in Great Britain. National Statistics showed that the annual rate of consumer price index inflation was static at 2.1% last month, just above the Government's target of 2%. National Statistics also added...
- Discounts prompt deflation. // Cabinet Maker;8/13/2004, Issue 5401, p7
Reports on the impact influence of increased discounting by furniture retailers to the prevalence of deflation in the furniture sector in Great Britain. Annual inflation rate of the furnishing sectors; Decrease in the retail price index of furniture.
- Should retailers worry a bout rising house prices? Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;8/4/2006, Issue 5499, p12
The article focuses on the effect of rising property prices to furniture buyers and retailers in Great Britain. The National Housing Federation believes that house price inflation will outpace growth in earnings and disposable incomes for every year to 2011. If there is an effect on the industry...
- House prices boost London's retailers. // Cabinet Maker;6/2/2006, Issue 5490, p4
The article reports on the impact of house price increases on the division of the furniture retail sectors in the North and South of England. Factors that influenced the yo-yo effect include the notion that furniture retailers in London were more prosperous than the rest of the country. The...
- High prices in March. // Cabinet Maker;4/22/2005, Issue 5435, p4
Reports in the high prices of furniture during March 2005 in Great Britain. Determination of annual inflation rate; Citation of rising prices in furnishings.