- THE EXTRAORDINARY MOMENT OUR BABY [...]. // Daily Mail;2/27/2014, p1
THE EXTRAORDINARY MOMENT OUR BABY WAS SEE PAGE FIVE BORN... ON A NEW YORK ZEBRA CROSSING
- Dublin Zoo gets a special zebra crossing. Laura Lynott // Daily Mail;9/ 9/2014, p3
THIS new baby zebra will be earning her stripes at Dublin Zoo - and she's the first to be born there in more than 20 years.
- UNBORN BABIES TAKEN INTO CARE. Alan Roden // Daily Mail;3/1/2012, p1
A RECORD number of babies has been placed on at-risk registers before they are even born.
- New Scientist tackles complexity of growing zebra chip disease. Ledbetter, Key // Southwest Farm Press;11/3/2011, Vol. 38 Issue 21, p28
The article discusses the complexity of the zebra chip disease in potatoes, which is a vector-borne disease that is a growing industry concern in the U.S.
- That's Weird! // National Geographic Little Kids;Jul/Aug2013, Issue 39, p4
The article offers facts about zebras which include the uniqueness of their stripes, how they sleep, and the capability of their babies to run one hour after they are born.
- ZPL. // Computer Desktop Encyclopedia;2015, p1
(Zebra Programming Language) See Zebra.
- Analyzing information to save a species. // KM World;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p3
The article reports on the use of predictive analytics software by Marwell Wildlife in Great Britain to help conserve the endangered species Grevy's zebra.
- The groovy year good old Britain died. ROGER LEWIS // Daily Mail;5/ 2/2014, p52
1965: THE YEAR MODERN BRITAIN WAS BORN
- FROM A TO ZEBRA. // WILD (1492014X);Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p18
Presents information on zebras. Color of zebras; Taxonomy of zebras; Sizes and species.
- Striped ghosts of the twilight. Pollard, Simon D. // Nature Australia;Autumn2004, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p72
Presents information on zebras. Species of zebras; Characteristics; Theories that explain the stripes of zebras.