Putting Job Candidates to the Test
- One Employer Continues to Hire: Nation's Credit Unions. // Credit Union Journal;5/26/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 21, p5
Reports on U.S. credit unions' continued hiring of workers during the first four months of 2003.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;10/7/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 40, p14
Presents information regarding appointment of employees in different credit unions and financial service companies in the United States. Lynne Bowman named employee of the third quarter of 2002 by Kitsap Credit Union; Appointment of Diane Bonness for the post of mortgage loan officer of Irwin...
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;11/20/2000, Vol. 4 Issue 47, p18
Reports on developments concerning the selection and appointment of executives in various United States credit unions as of November 20, 2000. Positions where the credit union executives were appointed to; Credit unions that made the appointments.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;5/6/2002, Vol. 6 Issue 18, p12
Reports developments on executive appointments in the credit union industry in the U.S. Recruitment of John R. Tenuta as chief operating officer at Fiserv Lending Solutions; Election of Bruce M. Beaudette as chairman at the Empire Corporate Federal Credit Union; Promotion of Kathy Milner as...
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;7/2/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 27
Presents news about executive movements in United States credit union industry, recent as of July 2001. Wright-Patt Financial Group; Peoples Credit Union; Virginia Credit Union.
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;12/11/2000, Vol. 4 Issue 50, p14
Reports on the appointment and promotion of credit union officers in the United States as of December 11, 2000. Delaware Credit Union League's promotion of Susan T. Fallon to director of compliance and technology; Appointment of Richard J. Benhart as chief executive officer of Collins Community...
- PEOPLE. // Credit Union Journal;01/22/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p10
Presents selected executives of the credit unions in the United States. Appointment of Ian Fraser as a director of corporate communications; Nomination of Bill Mizell in the WesCorp Rules and Operations Committee; Details on the corporate changes in the Pennsylvania Credit Union League.
- WORTH NOTING. // Credit Union Journal;02/12/2001, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p6
Reports credit union developments in the United States as of February 2001. Appointment of Tom Bollum as executive vice president of Centrix Financial LLC; Incorporation of Member Service School to the programs of Lending Solutions Inc.; Reduction of CMG Mortgage Insurance rates.
- Castling Ballots. Kennedy, Marc // Credit Union Management;Nov99, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p40
Looks at the process of electing board members in credit unions in the United States. Election methods; How to select appropriate board members; Professional options; Cyber-voting.