A Black Hole in Corporate Communication
- Einstein's great question. // Ardell Wellness Report;Fall95, Issue 40, p2
Comments on the Albert Einstein question on the friendliness of the universe. Obvious answer to the question; Likelihood of the universe's friendliness.
- Albert Einstein: A gentle genius. Halvorson, C. // Highlights for Children;Dec89, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p38
Profile of physicist Albert Einstein, which discusses his early career, theory of general relativity, quest for world peace, and opposition to the atomic bomb.
- Einstein's fudge factor. Odenwald, S. // Sky & Telescope;Apr91, Vol. 81 Issue 4, p362
Explores the development and the nature of Einstein's cosmological constant lambda, which he fudged as an `antigravity' term to resolve his general theory of relativity dilemma. Einstein - de Sitter model; Impact of cosmological constant on observational astronomy; Cosmological constant and the...
- Pay attention, Albert Einstein! Gribbin, John // New Scientist;1/2/93, Vol. 137 Issue 1854, p28
Discusses several men who helped Einstein with his theories or actually came up with mathematical theories before him. Hermann Minkowski's geometrical description of the equations of motion in special relativity; Marcel Grossman; English mathematician William Clifford and the introduction of...
- The Einstein House in Berne, Switzerland. Cohen, Paul; Cohen, Brenda // Journal of College Science Teaching;May96, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p440
Presents information on Albert Einstein, and how he came to live in the Swiss city, Berne. Biographical details on Einstein; His arrival in Berne in search of a job; His stint at the Patent Office, known presently as the Swiss Federal Bureau for Intellectual Property; Description on the house...
- Thieves make off with Einstein's letters. Rich, Vera // New Scientist;10/17/92, Vol. 136 Issue 1843, p5
Reveals that letters from Albert Einstein were among the scientific treasures stolen during a break-in at a Moscow apartment. Break-in took place at an apartment once occupied by the physicist Igor Tamm; Thieves overpowered current occupant and rifled through boxes where the papers were stored;...
- Einstein's `red' links were genuine... Matthews, R. // New Scientist;6/6/92, Vol. 134 Issue 1824, p10
Reports on research by Frederick Litten of the Institute for the History of Science in Munich who has uncovered evidence linking Albert Einstein to procommunist organizations. Evidence he has found; FBI suspicions; Groups he was involved in.
- Touched by genius. // New Jersey Jewish News;10/20/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 42, p3
The article reports the sale of Albert Einstein letter to a Jewish Businessman in an auction organized by West Los Angeles auction house.
- Real Genius. // Weekly Reader News - Senior;1/3/2003, Vol. 81 Issue 15, p4
Evaluates an exhibit on the life of physicist Albert Einstein at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City on view through August 10, 2003.