Saratoga Stands by Its Credibility
- Exceptions to the rule. // BRW;7/24/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p73
Discusses a PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP survey on the compliance of financial institutions with regulatory requirements and internal codes and policies. Efforts of financial institutions to avoid compliance; Impact of an institution's reputation on its license to operate.
- Manufacturing leaders invest in employees. // IIE Solutions;Jan99, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p11
Provides information on the Pricewaterhouse Coopers study on how United States manufacturers will increase productivity through new technology and employee management. Comments from Barrett L. Boehm, a Pricewaterhouse Coopers partner; What manufacturers should do to ensure success; Methodology...
- JA Does 'Social Review' // JCK;Feb2002, Vol. 173 Issue 2, p31
Focuses on hiring of consulting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP by the organization Jewelers of America (JA) to create a jewelry industry statement of social principles. Purpose of the statement; Strategy of JA by creating the statement; Recommendations of the JA task force.
- CEO or not for Macra. // Irish Farmers Monthly;Sep2007, p6
The article reports on the issues concerning the delayed appointment of a chief executive officer (CEO) at the Macra na Feirme in Ireland. The organization is in transition and it needs a CEO independent of the board to lead the new generation of the association forward. However, the management...
- DATA DISPATCH. // Association Management;Sep2004, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p22
Reports on news and developments concerning associations in the United States. PricewaterhouseCoopers' projection on the increase in hotel rates in 2005; Kintera Inc.'s report on contributions to charitable organizations for 2004; Top issue for members of the Association of Corporate Travel...
- Study indicates timeshares growing in popularity. Gonzalez-Velasquez, Joanisabel // Caribbean Business;6/3/2004, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p31
Discusses the findings of a study conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers for the American Resort Development Association regarding the emergence of the Caribbean Area as a preferred destination for timeshare resort buyers. Confirmation of the timeshare industry's economic contributions; Preferred...
- HR's `lack of business skills' pushes people issues to bottom of agenda. // Personnel Today;12/3/2002, p4
Reports on lack of business skills in human resource professionals to make contribution to employee welfare. Results of a survey conducted on human resource functions in PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP; Priority given to satisfaction of shareholders; Failure of the management to deal with employee...
- PwC's graduate sabbaticals. // Employee Benefits;Nov2003, p15
Reports that consultant PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has had to offer its graduate trainees sabbaticals in order to increase retention levels. Consideration of the demands of the consulting sector as drivers of introducing more general work-life balance policies; PwC's introduction of a special...
- Get you balance online with PwC. // People Management;9/27/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p11
Reports that PricewaterhouseCoopers is launching a lifestyle Intranet site aimed at encouraging its employees to discuss work-life balance issues. Features of the site.