Banking on an In-House EAP
- Bank plans stock research unit here. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/31/94, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p62
Reports that Harris Bank Corp.'s parent, Canada's Bank of Montreal, plans to create a United States equities research unit, to be based in Chicago, Illinois.
- Yo, Canada: Time to do deals. Healy, Beth // Crain's Chicago Business;12/4/95, Vol. 18 Issue 49, p4
Reports on the plan of Bank of Montreal, parent of Chicago's Harris Bank, to establish an institutional equity group based in Chicago, Illinois. Competitors in large corporate banking business; Plan to boost United States revenues by expanding longtime banking relationship with American companies.
- Processing integration. Hemmerick, Steve // Pensions & Investments;3/31/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p48
Reports that the offices of the Bank of Montreal's processing systems have been integrated. Impact of the integration; Comments by senior manager Steve Priebe.
- Bank of Montreal whips up loan decisions in minutes. Barthel, Matt // American Banker;1/11/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 7, p7
Reports that Bank of Montreal has completed the first phase of a project aimed at improving its retail services and gathering new business by the use of software from American Management Systems Incorporated (AMS). Comments from Robert Pearce, senior vice president at Bank of Montreal; Views of...
- Montreal Bank in China. // Chinatown News;10/3/93, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p41
Reports on the opening of the Bank of Montreal in Guangzhou, China. Provision of on-the-ground support to customers with businesses in South China; Promotion of trade finance operating services; Bank's executive personnel.
- Data warehouse supporting 3 divisions at Bank of Montreal. Tucker, Tracey // American Banker;6/19/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 117, p16
Focuses on the data warehouse system of Bank of Montreal. Expected improvements in bank's profitability; Structure of the data warehouse system.
- Bank offers credit lines for students via the Net. // American Banker;7/23/1997, Vol. 162 Issue 140, p15
Introduces Bank of Montreal's service which allows Canadian students to apply for lines of credit over the Internet. Assistance by American Management Systems Inc. in the program.
- Correction. // Employee Benefit News;May2006, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p11
Presents a correction to the article "Employers Beware: Is Your EAP Licensed?" that was published in the October 2005 issue.
- Employers recognise value of counselling. Whitfield, Martin // People Management;12/21/95, Vol. 1 Issue 25, p6
Reports that Employment Service follows the private sector's lead on external employee assistance programmes (EAP). Total number of the employees now covered by EAP; Scheme introduced after an increase in absenteeism caused concern; Major reason for the growth of confidential services.