- Product marketplace. // ENT: Ear, Nose & Throat Journal;Sep1996, Vol. 75 Issue 9, p631
Features products for use in medical practice. Includes a nasal/sinus packing drug delivery system; Skin care products for glove users; Ultrasonic cleaning systems.
- Retention system. // Materials Management in Health Care;Nov96, Vol. 5 Issue 11, p80
Features the AHS Special Cargo Retention System from Advanced Handling System which protects sensitive medical electronic equipment in transit and easily retrofits into existing truck bodies.
- Magnetic DNA tweezers. // Popular Mechanics;Jun97, Vol. 174 Issue 6, p20
Discusses a pair of magnetic tweezers that can grab and manipulate a single deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) molecules that has been developed by the Johns Hopkins University. Materials that compose the tweezers; How the researchers make DNA molecules respond to a magnetic field; Expectations of the...
- Products. // Health Management Technology;Sep1997, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p58
Presents several health care products and services. Includes DASH battery-enabled monitors from Marquette Medical Systems; High-resolution pixel display system from DOME Imaging Systems Inc.; SAFETYDEX electronic material safety data sheet management system from Micromedex Inc. and Dolphin...
- `Early medical' a new decorating trend. // CMAJ: Canadian Medical Association Journal;05/01/97, Vol. 156 Issue 9, p1260
Reports on the growing demand for early medical furniture in Canada. Types of furniture collected; Price.
- medical store. // Pulse;7/14/2003, Vol. 63 Issue 28, p65
Provides information on new medical appliances or devices in Great Britain. Ishihara test for color blindness; Minolta pulse oximeter; ProSpec vaginal speculum; SonicaidOne fetal heart detector; Seca Leicester height measure.
- Medical news. Lee, Kate // Health (Time Inc. Health);Oct97, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p56
Presents information on some medical products and attitudes. Reading glasses that goes along with sunglasses; Number of women who still practice douching; Folk remedy for muscle cramps.
- Ultrasound device fills cost, time needs. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;4/21/1997, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p23
Presents information on the development of a ultrasound device which won the medical award in the SPI Structural Plastics `97 competition in California. When development of the device started; Description of the efforts which Arrem Plastics Incorporation put in to have the ImagePoint system on...
- What's new. Gannon, Kathi // Drug Topics;11/21/94, Vol. 138 Issue 22, p40
Present new health care products unveiled at the Chicago's McCormick Convention Center. Includes Pall Biomedical Products Co.'s TNA1 intravenous filter; US Instruments Inc.'s SafeSnap maximum security needlestick prevention system; Kendall Healthcare Products Co.'s Curasorb calcium alginate...
- All round view of the brain. // New Scientist;10/24/92, Vol. 136 Issue 1844, p11
Highlights a new electroencephalograph developed in Japan. Brain tumors and epilepsy will be more easily diagnosed; How the device works; Developed by Saburo Honda and a team at the Chiba University and Toshimitsu Musha of the Science University of Tokyo.