Toyota drive to lure young learners
Tags: INTERNET advertising
- An ad-funded online model does exist. It's over at the Mail. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);7/23/2010, Issue 29, p16
In this article the author comments on the online advertisement of MailOnline in Great Britain.
- HOT SLOT IN KNOT. Schneider, Michael // Daily Variety;8/30/2001, Vol. 272 Issue 64, p1
No abstract available.
- bulletin board. Maddox, Kate; Riedman, Pat; Carmichael, Matt // Advertising Age;07/13/98, Vol. 69 Issue 28, p31
Offers advertising news briefs on Internet advertising posted in the Interactive section of `Advertising Age' for July 13, 1998. A study by NetRatings and Andersen Consulting on Web site audiences; The cost of Netscape's advertising campaign; Adauction.com introducing a new service called...
- How to buy ad banners: A step-by-step guide. Zbar, Jeffrey D. // Advertising Age;5/27/96 Supplement Internet, Vol. 67, pM1
Discusses the use of ad banners as an effective way to advertise a World Wide Web site. Detail of steps; Determining target audience; Market studies; Creation of custom banners; Negotiating cost; How signing on with a Web advertising network is less time-consuming; Importance of measuring...
- IAB members pledge support for banner guides. Williamson, Debra Aho // Advertising Age;12/16/96, Vol. 67 Issue 51, p34
Looks at how Web publishers will need to reconfigure their sites to new industry advertising banner guidelines in 1997. The recommendations of the Coalition for Advertising Supported Information & Entertainment and the Internet Advertising Bureau (IAB) to use eight standard banner sizes; The...
- Web sites, advertisers need to work together. Glassberg, Richy // Advertising Age;10/13/97, Vol. 68 Issue 41, p41
Focuses on how advertisers need to review their overall approach to World Wide Web spending. How there is no universal consensus that Web advertising is really driving sales; The ability to track user traffic on the Web; How advertisers should change their Web advertising strategies.
- The Web is not just about branding. Sandom, J.G. // Advertising Age;03/30/98, Vol. 69 Issue 13, p42
No abstract available.
- bulletin board. Maddox, Kate // Advertising Age;04/27/98, Vol. 69 Issue 17, p55
Presents brief news items related to the Internet advertising industry as of April 27, 1998. IBM Corp.'s signing an estimated $1 million Web advertising contract with International Data Group; Wired Digital's Webmonkey debuting a new content section for electronic business.
- CMP conference explores online branding. Maddox, Kate // Advertising Age;05/04/98, Vol. 69 Issue 18, p42
Reports on how research released in late April 1998, indicates how views on Internet advertising are diverse. Questions as to how agencies can market products effectively via the Internet; How Web advertising is seen as more credible than television or radio advertising.
- bulletin board. Maddox, Kate // Advertising Age;05/04/98, Vol. 69 Issue 18, p46
Presents brief articles relating to Internet advertising. Announcement from iVillage that as of May 4, 1998 it raised $32.5 million in financing money which will go towards advertising; The unveiling of Forbes Inc.'s advertising buyers site.