Creating and sharing knowledge within a transnational teamï¿½the development of a global business system
- THE ROLE OF INFORMATION SHARING IN COUNTER-PIRACY IN THE HORN OF AFRICA REGION: A MODEL FOR TRANSNATIONAL CRIMINAL ENFORCEMENT OPERATIONS. MCLAUGHLIN, ROB; PAIGE, TAMSIN PHILLIPA // Journal of International Law & International Relations;Spring2016, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p82
The article focuses on the role of information sharing regimes in combatting the transnational criminal offense of piracy in the Horn of Africa region in Northeast Africa. Topics discussed include role of information sharing in forestall of enforcement of planning and coordination, long-term...
- BAHAMAS. // Caribbean Update;Dec2009, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p3
The article reports that the Bahamas has signed a tax information exchange agreement (TIEA) with Great Britain, a move which will help remove the country from the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development's (OECD) list of countries that are not yet in full compliance with...
- 2030 district shares resources, goals. // Sustainable Industries;Jul2010, Issue 89, p11
The article presents the Seattle 2030 District, a public-private effort of a Seattle, Washington group that is said to be the fast becoming the most popular avenue for commercial building owners and managers to swap information and share resources.
- Transnational Civil Society: An Introduction. // Future Survey;Jun2007, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p9
An abstract of the book "Transnational Civil Society: An Introduction," edited by Srilatha Batliwala and L. David Brown is presented.
- Coalition sets out its NHS and social care agenda. // Community Care;5/27/2010, Issue 1820, p4
The article reports that under a coalition agreement between the Conservatives and Liberal Democrats in Great Britain, the ContactPoint children's information-sharing database will be scrapped.
- Intel panels failed to share information for two weeks. Crabtree, Susan // Hill;1/13/2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p1
The article reports that Intel panels failed to share official information to government offices on the transfer of two GuantÃ¡namo Bay detainees overseas in the U.S.
- Take notes -- and then take action to make it happen. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/12/2010, Vol. 28 Issue 28, p13
The article offers tips on applying the important information gathered during a seminar to help succeed in various endeavors, including taking notes, allocating time to plan for action, and listening to the notes to commit oneself to achieve success.
- Evidence of what works 'imprisoned' in ivory towers. // Education (14637073);7/9/2010, Issue 399, p1
The article discusses a report issued by the Strategic Forum for Research in Education which suggests that knowledge of effective education methods has not been sufficiently developed, shared or utilized in the British education system.
- Editorial. Carneiro, Jorge // BAR - Brazilian Administration Review;Sep2012, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p1
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including method acquired by the customers for exchanging information related to products, profile on efforts of employees in motivating them for more contribution and factors that may hamper...