A Literature Review of Pharmaceutical Process Validation
- Predictive Toxicology Tools Creep Toward Legitimacy. Coty, Cindy // Drug Discovery & Development;May2003, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p55
Reports on the number of new chemical entities and new drug applications approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in 2002. Advice and assistance offered by the FDA to help pharmaceutical companies to embrace drug discovery technologies; Microarray concerns; Uses of preventive...
- Pipeline. // Medical Marketing & Media;Dec2003, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p10
Reports developments related to the pharmaceutical industry in the U.S. Approval of the Lexiva drug of GlaxoSmithKline; Collaboration between Pfizer and Organon; Terms of agreement.
- Pipeline. // Medical Marketing & Media;Jun2010, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p11
The article offers news briefs related to the pharmaceutical industry in the U.S. Including the acquisition of Lysteda drug by Ferring, the approval of Bayer HealthCare's Natazia as an oral contraceptive and the label change approval for Vyvanse capsules CII.
- FDA to Make Drug Approval Process More Efficient. // Chemical Market Reporter;2/24/2003, Vol. 263 Issue 8, p9
Reports that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration will make drug approval process more efficient. Existing drug approval process; Requirements for drug approval; Implications for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Push for New Antibiotics Focus. // Chain Drug Review;7/8/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p54
The article informs that federal health officials, pharmaceutical firms and medical experts of the U.S. are focused on quick approval of new medicines in the wake of antibiotic resistant microrganism "superbugs."
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient Watch. // Chemical Market Reporter;9/22/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 9, p12
Reports developments on the approval of drugs from the pharmaceutical firms in the U.S. as of September 2003.
- Bristol-Myers' Evotaz Fights HIV Infection. // Chain Drug Review;2/16/2015, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p56
The article presents news brief related to the pharmaceutical industry including the approval of Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.'s Evotaz tablets by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), approval of the carbidopa/levodopa enteral suspension by the FDA and approval of the vaccine Bexsero by the FDA.
- STUDY: DRUG SALES TO REACH $1.3 TRILLION BY 2018. // Medical Economics;9/10/2015, Vol. 92 Issue 17, p11
The article focuses on the findings of the Thomson Reuters 2015 CMR International Pharmaceutical R&D Factbook report which revealed that growth of international sales of pharmaceutical in 2018, attributed to new cancer and specialty drug approvals.
- New drugs should be compared with existing treatments before approval, say experts. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;9/12/2011, Vol. 21, p161
The article reports on the argument of pharmaceutical experts which call for the manufacturers to indicate the comparison of their drugs to the existing treatments before approval to ensure the delivery of most effective and safest therapies to patients.