NEWS IN BRIEF
- Treasury to Sell Record $81 Billion in Refunding. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/5/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33212, p31
The article reports on the plan of the Treasury Department to sell 81 billion of notes to raise 42.5 billion at its quarterly refunding in the U.S. It states that the department will sell 40 billion worth of three-year notes on November 9, 2009 and 16 billion worth of 30-year bonds on November...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Co at 1.530% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/6/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31984, p2
Reports on the sale of treasury bills by the Department of the Treasury in the U.S.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 3:635% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/26/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32246, p2
Reports on the auction held on four-week Treasury bills by the U.S. Department of the Treasury. Coupon equivalent; Bid-to-cover ratio; Total value of tenders.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $2B New Cash. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/9/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32377, p2
The article reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to sell $10 billion of four-week discount bills on May 9, 2006. $2 billion in new cash will be raised from the 28-day bills and $8 billion of maturing bills will be refunded. The bills have an issue date of May 11 and are due on...
- Treasury to Auction $8B 20-Year TIPs Tuesday. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;1/19/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32550, p6
The article reports on the United States Treasury Department's plan to auction $8 billion 20-year inflation-indexed notes on January 23, 2007. The notes are dated January 15 and due January 15, 2027. The article also reports on the Treasury's plan to pay down $1.0006 billion at its weekly...
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Raise $5.99B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32672, p6
The article reports on the U.S. Treasury Department's plan to raise $5.99 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills on July 23, 2007. The Treasury Department plans to sell $33 billion to refund $27.01 billion in maturing securities. The agency will sell $17...
- IN BRIEF. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32437, p2
The article presents news briefs concerning the municipal bond market in the United States as of August 3, 2006. The Treasury Department plans to raise $21.6 billion by auctioning $44 billion in three segments to refund $22.4 billion in maturing securities under its third-quarter refunding. The...
- Treasury 4-Weeks To Pay Down $8B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;9/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32221, p2
Reports on the announcement of the U.S. Department of the Treasury to sell $8 billion of four-week treasury bills to pay and refund maturing bills.
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Pay Down $10B. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;4/11/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32358, p2
The article reports on the plans of the Treasury Department to sell eight billion dollars of four-week discount bills in the U.S. The 28-day Treasury bills will generate ten billion dollars and refund eighteen billion dollars of maturing government notes. The securities are due May 11 and have...