N.Y.C. Moves Up $550M Issue To Cover Capital Programs Costs
- Texas Voters Face More Than $7.4B of General Obligation Bond Questions. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/18/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32489, p6
The article provide updates on the election for the $7.4 billion of general obligation bonds of Texas. Voters will weigh on November 7, 2006 for bond questions posed by cities, counties and school districts. At the same time, bond issuers asked voters to approve nearly $5 billion of bonds....
- Triple-A Abundance. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/7/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32461, p1
The article reports that the state of Georgia plans to competitively sell its $575 million of general obligation (GO) bonds this September 2006. According to the author, such move can attract firm interest from banks and investors in general given the present inadequate supply from the triple-A...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p25
Presents charts depicting the results of competitive sales by the issuers in the U.S. as of April 5, 2005.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p26
Presents a chart depicting the bond issuance of the issuers in the U.S. as of April 5, 2005.
- Miami-Dade Warning Investors Of Defaulting Health Care Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32111, p1
Reports that Miami-Dade County, Florida is issuing a notice to investors describing what it considers a default on outstanding bonds the county has issued on behalf of the financially troubled Public Health Trust. Role of the trust as governing board for Jackson Memorial Hospital and other...
- Tennessee Issuer Speaks Plainly and Offers $300M of GOs. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/14/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32111, p30
Reports that the Metropolitan Government of Nashville and Davidson County in Tennessee is preparing to competitively sell about $300 million of general obligation bonds on April 19, 2005. Officials' effort to improve investor relations by making sure information about the consolidated...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32104, p14
Presents charts depicting the results of negotiated sales of the issuers in the U.S. as of April 5, 2005.
- Bankrupt JeffCo's Restructuring Plan Is Novel: Moody's. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/22/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 33999, p1
The article focuses on the research of Moody's Investors Service Inc., which highlights that the restructuring plan proposed by bankrupt Jefferson County, Alabama, is unique in public finance. It further mentions that the proposal anticipates in issuing new bonds to redeem defaulted ones at a...
- Munis Likely to Trump T-Bills. Johnson, Anastasija // Financial Planning;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p24
Discusses issues concerning ten-year municipal bonds in the U.S. Information on how investors uses the 10-year municipal/Treasury yield ratio; Performance of triple-A rated general obligation bonds as of January 25, 2006; Reason the federal government funding needs are expected to increase.