Nixon Peabody Continues Expansion With New Public Finance Partner
- PEOPLE: Nixon Peabody. // Fund Strategy;9/28/2010, p14
The article announces that Gary Downs was appointed as a partner at Nixon Peabody in San Francisco, California.
- Nixon Peabody Hires Leveraged Finance Partner. Colomer, Nora // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/27/2014, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p9
The article announces the joining of leveraged finance partner Alexandra Margolis as law firm Nixon Peabody's partner in the commercial and structured finance practice.
- Nixon Peabody Picks Its Finance Chief. Sheahan, Matthew // American Banker;11/30/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 183, p16
The article reports that Craig Mills has been named head of global finance by law firm Nixon Peabody.
- Nixon Peabody Names Jones Head of Public Finance. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;3/20/2015, p1
Richard Jones has been tapped to head Nixon Peabody LLP's public finance practice.
- Nixon Peabody Names Rothchild New York Partner. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;2/19/2015, p1
Nixon Peabody LLP named Barry Rothchild a public finance partner in New York.
- PEOPLE: Nixon Peabody. // Fund Strategy;9/14/2010, p14
The article announces the promotion of four attorneys at Nixon Peabody LLP to its partnership including Roland Diniz in its office in London, England, John Higgins in Albany, New York, and Daniel Sklar in New Hampshire.
- Fulbright & Jaworksi Adds New Partner. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;5/23/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31392, p32
Reports the hiring of Joel H. Moser at Fulbright & Jaworski law firm in New York, New York.
- Cautious job market for legal professionals. // Office Professional;Feb2010, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p6
The article reports on the result of the 2010 Salary Guide survey conducted by leading staffing service firm, Robert Half Legal, which states that despite the gradual market recovery, law firms have been cautious in terms of having additional staff in the U.S.
- Firms Still Hiring Despite Recession. Hupp, Michael // State Journal (WV);1/21/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p21
The article reports on the continuous hiring of several law firms in West Virginia amidst the global financial recession.