Phoenix Suburb's $66M Sale Latest in Development Debt Wave
- Baker Field holds special memories for players, fans. Read, Julie // Lakelander (Whitney, TX);10/28/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 41, p5
A letter to the editor is presented about issues concerning the Baker Field , the football stadium in Whitney, Texas.
- Power games. Thame, David // Estates Gazette;8/24/2002, Issue 234, p31
Explores the problems associated with the regeneration of the Wembley football stadium in London, England. Comparison between Manchester and London in terms of sports facility development; Influence of regeneration on the success of the 2002 Commonwealth Games held in Manchester; Reasons for...
- SPORTS VENUE. // Cincinnati Magazine;Oct2002, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p113
Features the Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Timing's right to build new arena. Calabria, Pat // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/26/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 18, p54A
Focuses on the urge of the hockey team New York Islanders for a new arena to replace the aging and obsolete Nassau Coliseum in New York. Emphasis on the problem of finances in the county; Impact of the lack of amenities on the capability of the players to compete with the rivals; Citation of...
- Muskegon arena adds advertising. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;09/14/98, Vol. 16 Issue 37, pB-10
States that Johnny Advertising and owners of the Muskegon Fury minor league hockey team are partnering to offer additional advertising opportunities in the L.C. Walker Arena in Muskegon, Michigan.
- Monster's ball. Provenzano, Jim // Bay Area Reporter;9/16/2004, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p18
Reports on the issue over the naming of the 49ers' football stadium in San Francisco, California. Probability of Monster Cable Products to acquire the rights to name the stadium; Contention that the ballot vote would be controversial if a contract were in place before the November election; List...
- A Tale of Two Sports Palaces. // njbiz;10/10/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p12
Focuses on the public funds that will be used for two sports facilities in New Jersey. Value of the hockey stadium of the New Jersey Devils in Newark; Contribution of the state of New Jersey for the construction of the football stadium for the New York Giants and Jets in the Meadowlands;...
- Brass ticket sales a test of new arena's popularity. Volz // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/23/99, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p4
Speculates on the economic viability of the New Orleans Arena and the New Orleans Brass hockey team in Louisiana. Expectations by Brass officials that location of arena will increase ticket sales; Seating capacity; Status of Brass ticket sales; Target market.
- NFL Stadiums. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2005, p929
The article presents information on National Football League stadiums. Some of them are, New Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois, Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri, and others.