Frisco District Approves Fourth-Largest School Bond Issue in Texas History
- WISCONSIN: The Fifth Downgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p9
The article reports on the move of Moody's Investors Service Inc. to downgrade the general obligation rating of West Allis/West Milwaukee School District following the decision of the district board to renege on its moral obligation pledge to repay asset-backed notes in Wisconsin.
- C.R. Schools Go Negative. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/16/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33468, p7
The article reports that Moody's Investors Services Inc. has approved the Aa2 bond rating on the Cedar Rapids School District in Iowa.
- Market Post: $333M Dallas ISD Jumps Out to Investors. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;7/1/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34135, p1
The article focuses on the pricing of Dallas, Texas-based Independent School District's unlimited tax refunding bonds in July 2014 and also mentions several other bond deals in the U.S. Topics discussed include ratings earned by bonds from Moody's Investors Service, remarks of Dallas, Texas...
- Montana School's Ratings Affirmed Ahead of Bond Sale. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
A Billings, Mont., school district's general obligation school building bond rating was affirmed at Aa3 by Moody's Investors Service ahead of a $32.9 million sale on Sept. 15.
- Moody's Lowers Outlook on Oklahoma City Schools After Audit. Williamson, Rcihard // Bond Buyer;8/06/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31693, p5
Reports that rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has lowered the rating of Oklahoma City School District's general obligation bond. Rating of bond; Reason for lowering the rating; Impact of the lowering of rating on the school.
- Market Post: Lack of Competitive Deals to Benefit Shawnee Co., Kan., USD. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;6/20/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F324, p1
The article discusses the economic aspects of the Unified School District 501's taxable general obligation bonds auction in Shawnee County, Kansas as of June 2014. Topics discusses include competition among underwriters due to lack of competitive deals, ratings assigned by rating agency Moody's...
- Moody's Drops $48M of Lebanon, Ohio, School Debt to Baal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/3/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32252, p32
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the rating for the Lebanon, Ohio City School District's 47.9 million dollars of unlimited tax general obligation debt. Lack of sufficient funds for the district to meet a December 2005 debt service payment on outstanding certificates of...
- Llano ISD, Tex., Raised by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;7/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32181, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned a Baa1 rating to Llano Independent School District's unlimited tax refunding bonds in Texas. Rate for the outstanding parity debt; Improvement of the financial position supported by new management and district officials; Implementation of...
- Moody's: Denver SD #1 Outlook Stable. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p2
Reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned a Aa3 underlying rating with a stable outlook to Denver School District No. 1, Colorado's 310.8 million dollars of general obligation bonds Series 2004. Agency's affirmation of the Aa3 rating on the district's outstanding general...