NEWS IN BRIEF
- Guynn Foresees Balanced Growth. // Financial Update;Oct-Dec2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p7
The article highlights the economic forecasting for the year 2004 made by Jack Guynn, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31956, p2
Presents news briefs concerning public finance in the United States as of August 26, 2004. Increase in new orders for durable goods in July 2004; Decline in the sales of new, single-family homes in the U.S. in July 2004; View of Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Jack Guynn, that the continuation...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 4.350% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32325, p2
The article focuses on $19 billion of four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 4.350% high yield. It also provides data on the bills' coupon equivalent, bid-to-cover ratio, median yield and low yield. The bills have an issue date of February 23, 2006. They are due March 23,...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go at 4.689% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32325, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $22 billion of two-year notes. It also provides data on bid-to-cover ratio, tenders at the high yield, median yield and low yield. The two-year notes have an issue date of February 28, 2006. The two-year notes are due February...
- Treasury to Offer $4B In Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32854, p2
Reports on the auction of four billion of one-day cash management bills by the Treasury Department in the U.S.
- Innovation Is Relentless. Guynn, Jack // Vital Speeches of the Day;9/15/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 23, p723
Presents a speech by Jack Guynn, President and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, delivered at the TAPPI Decorative and Industrial Laminates Symposium, on August 25, 2004. Views on economic growth, prices and labor; Assessment of the state of manufacturing in the U.S.; Optimism on the...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.500%, 4.600% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/7/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32333, p2
The article provides update on the government securities transactions in the U.S. Tender rates for the Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were 4.5 percent high rate and 4.6 percent high rate, respectively. The price for the 91s was 98.862500 and for the 182s was 97.674444....
- Treasury Details Weekly T-Bill Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department said in July 2004 it will raise $2.608 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $34 billion to refund $31.392 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury Strips Up $3.44 Billion in Sept. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p2
Reports on the increase in newly-issued Treasury securities held in stripped form for the month of September 2005.