NEWS IN BRIEF
- Guynn Foresees Balanced Growth. // Financial Update;Oct-Dec2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p7
The article highlights the economic forecasting for the year 2004 made by Jack Guynn, president and chief executive officer of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Newman, Emily; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/26/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31956, p2
Presents news briefs concerning public finance in the United States as of August 26, 2004. Increase in new orders for durable goods in July 2004; Decline in the sales of new, single-family homes in the U.S. in July 2004; View of Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Jack Guynn, that the continuation...
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 4.350% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32325, p2
The article focuses on $19 billion of four-week bills auctioned by the U.S. Treasury Department at a 4.350% high yield. It also provides data on the bills' coupon equivalent, bid-to-cover ratio, median yield and low yield. The bills have an issue date of February 23, 2006. They are due March 23,...
- Treasury 2-Year Notes Go at 4.689% High Yield. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;2/23/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32325, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned $22 billion of two-year notes. It also provides data on bid-to-cover ratio, tenders at the high yield, median yield and low yield. The two-year notes have an issue date of February 28, 2006. The two-year notes are due February...
- Treasury to Offer $4B In Cash Managements. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/7/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32854, p2
Reports on the auction of four billion of one-day cash management bills by the Treasury Department in the U.S.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.500%, 4.600% Highs. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/7/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32333, p2
The article provides update on the government securities transactions in the U.S. Tender rates for the Treasury Department's 91-day and 182-day discount bills were 4.5 percent high rate and 4.6 percent high rate, respectively. The price for the 91s was 98.862500 and for the 182s was 97.674444....
- Treasury Details Weekly T-Bill Auction. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/9/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31922, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department said in July 2004 it will raise $2.608 billion of new cash at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $34 billion to refund $31.392 billion in maturing securities.
- Treasury Strips Up $3.44 Billion in Sept. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/7/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32234, p2
Reports on the increase in newly-issued Treasury securities held in stripped form for the month of September 2005.
- Cash Management Bills Draw 3.850% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32855, p2
Reports on the sale of four billion in one-day cash management bills by the Treasury Department in the U.S.