Wind Shift or Sea Change?
Tags: STOCKS (Finance)
- Big Month Ahead For Equity Issuers. Tunick, Britt Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p12
Focuses on the expected equity issues in the U.S. September 2003. Optimism of underwriters; Slowing of the equity market.
- WHO's HOT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p26
Presents charts and a graph related to the preformance of stocks of several companies in the U.S. as of August 2003.
- Investors are perking up, but a drop in rates could sap their interest. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/15/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30292, p10
Focuses on the interest of issues being offered in the Northeast of the United States. Reference to a $1 billion New York City general obligation offering; Performance of Carroll County bonds due in 2004.
- Retail reader's guide. // Bond Buyer;12/15/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30292, p10
Presents statistical data on the municipal market in the United States for December 15, 1997.
- Forward purchase agreements. // Bond Buyer;12/15/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30292, p33
Presents statistics on forward purchase agreements for December 11, 1997.
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;12/15/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30292, p35
Presents statistical information on the stock market in the United States for December 1997. Prices of government securities; Data the municipal market.
- Fitch drops Babylon, N.Y.'s GOs to BBB. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;12/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30298, p3
Focuses on the downgrading of Babylon, New York's general obligation rating, to BBB from A-plus by Fitch IBCA Incorporated. Placement of city's outstanding bonds on Rating Watch; Why stocks were downgraded; Comments from Fitch analysts Joseph Pangallozzi and Laurent Mastey.
- Southwest invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;12/23/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30298, p26
Presents information on bonds and general obligation (GO) stocks in the Southwest of the United States. Issuer of bonds and GOs; Purpose of issuing; Value of bonds and GOs; Expected sale date.
- Northwest invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;12/29/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30300, p32
Presents statistical information on the sale of stocks in various parts of the United States. Amount the stocks were sold for; Approval status of the stocks; Underwriter's choice of the stock; Expected sale date of the stocks.