- Unity Mural Gets New Life. Garcia, Kimberly // Black Issues in Higher Education;11/11/99, Vol. 16 Issue 19, p28
Highlights the mural art painting `Pan American Unity Mural,' by Diego Rivera at the San Francisco City College. Historical background of the mural art painting; Integration of the mural in educational curriculum.
- The Detroit murals of Diego Rivera. Rubyan-Ling, Saronne // History Today;Apr96, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p34
Discusses the frescoes of Diego Rivera in Detroit, Michigan highlighting the achievements of Henry Ford's mass production in the 1930s. Biography of Rivera; Representation of industrial relations in the frescoes; Focus of the frescoes on technology.
- Paisje nocturno. Rivera, Diego // new renaissance;Spring2007, Vol. 12 Issue 3, Preceding p1
Presents the oil on canvas painting "Paisaje nocturno," by Diego Rivera.
- Diego Rivera's The Making of a Fresco and its San Francisco Public. Lee, Anthony W. // Oxford Art Journal;1996, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p72
In this article, the author explores the history of the painting "The Making of a Fresco," by Diego Rivera. The author begins with a short account of public muralism's roles in San Francisco, California, prior to the Great Depression, in order to gauge Rivera's artistic and ideological impact...
- Diego Rivera and Monumental Painting. Getlein, Frank // New Republic;12/16/57, Vol. 137 Issue 26, p21
The article focuses on the work of painter Diego Rivera, especially monumental painting. Diego Rivera died a few weeks ago full of years and honors. His reconciliation, in 1954, with official Soviet communism was ironically appropriate for the end of a long, highly controversial career dedicated...
- Rangers study Rivera. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);10/ 3/2012, Vol. 110 Issue 27, p3B
A photograph which shows replicas of mural paintings from Mexican artist Diego Rivera is presented.
- Diego Rivera's mural studies. Moss, E. Lynne // American Artist;Aug1996, Vol. 60 Issue 649, p20
Features the exhibition `Diego Rivera: Mural Studies for San Francisco and Mexico City' at the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art in San Francisco, California up to September 8, 1996. Features of the exhibit; Description of Rivera's works; Contact information.
- Diego Stays Home. // Time;3/17/1952, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p64
The article describes the new mural of artist and Communist sympathizer Diego Rivera in Mexico City, Mexico, entitled The Nightmare of War and the Dream of Peace.
- Diego's Latest. // Time;6/4/1951, Vol. 57 Issue 23, p70
The article reports that Diego Rivera, the greatest living painter in the Western Hemisphere, is completing a mural that is half submerged in the water tank in Mexico City, Mexico. The water tank is the distribution chamber of the water supply system of the city. Rivera planned the mural by...